20th Birthday : Birthday Contest : Post a question about Black people and the answer is NOT on the Internet

sekou kasimu

PanAfrikanist Revolutionary
PREMIUM MEMBER
Apr 12, 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
sowetomovement.blogspot.com
Occupation
Retired Ironworker
fashizzle mynizzle ... :D ... it's a tough one!!!! ... :brickwall:

I think Brother OldSoul knew the challenge he was presenting!

But surely there must be at least one question ... :thinking:

Happy Birthday Brother Clyde .... :dance4:

Love You!

:heart:

Destee
Here I come to save the day! Lol Question, why do Blacks who date, mate, and marry outside the race insist on speaking for Blacks?

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Here I come to save the day! Lol Question, why do Blacks who date, mate, and marry outside the race insist on speaking for Blacks?

Not quite superman this time, sekou kasimu, too easy, lol:

Jesse Williams, Jay-Z, Umar Johnson and the Allure of White Women

Michael Harriot

... but our gas-station-chicken-eating brains know that there is a universally intrinsic value to white women, and it is not just an American thing, it is beat into the head of every single human being on earth from the moment we are born, and black men—like all others—have bought into it; white women are the global standard of beauty, everything about them, from the way they wear their hair to the color of their lips, is imitated and monetized by every civilization on the planet.

The brainwashing is so pervasive that it has managed to bypass our instinct and nature.

http://www.theroot.com/jesse-jay-z-umar-and-the-allure-of-white-women-1796924566

sekou kasimu

PanAfrikanist Revolutionary
PREMIUM MEMBER
Apr 12, 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
sowetomovement.blogspot.com
Occupation
Retired Ironworker
Not quite superman this time, sekou kasimu, too easy, lol:

Jesse Williams, Jay-Z, Umar Johnson and the Allure of White Women

Michael Harriot

... but our gas-station-chicken-eating brains know that there is a universally intrinsic value to white women, and it is not just an American thing, it is beat into the head of every single human being on earth from the moment we are born, and black men—like all others—have bought into it; white women are the global standard of beauty, everything about them, from the way they wear their hair to the color of their lips, is imitated and monetized by every civilization on the planet.

The brainwashing is so pervasive that it has managed to bypass our instinct and nature.

http://www.theroot.com/jesse-jay-z-umar-and-the-allure-of-white-women-1796924566
I'll get back to you on this one! Lol I have to check your sources.

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant

Franz Fanon comes to mind too.

I know there have been discussions here on him and this question.

But I could not find it ... it may be in the thread I posted above.

Love You!

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Shoot ... we could almost say ...

"A question about black people where the answer is not found at destee!"

We have talked about most things relating to us over these 20 years ... :bowdown:

Beautiful.

Destee

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.