Black Entertainment : Birdman Buys $2.1 Million Bugatti Car-PITIFUL!

Discussion in 'Black Entertainment' started by Chinelo, Aug 12, 2010.

1. Chinelo

Chinelo Third Eye Is Always Open MEMBER

Removing LIES And Spreading The Truth
    Ratings:
    +1,632
    Now this is absolutely pitiful, while we have the afrikan community struggling to survive in all aspects,unemployment, victims of KATRINA still hampered, struggling and decaying schools, neighborhoods, and young brothers and sisters killing each other all around this country,and here comes this fool showing off a european white man's $2.1 Million dollar bugatti sports car, of which all the revenue goes back to a white man.......and has the nerve to put up a sign saying "I am expensive"....smh

More evidence as to the destruction capitalism and a capitalist greed mindstate does, this is absolutely pitiful. yet another white man's bootlicker.

http://www.brobible.com/story/13160489/photos-birdman-bought-new-21-million-bugatti-veyron-164

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. MsInterpret

MsInterpret Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,447
    :10500: Don't hate

3. Chinelo

Ratings:
    +1,632
    A minstrel show? Naaa i don't hate him, i hate what he stands for, a tool, he buys a white man's manufactured car, and gives them revenue and a image, while he could've used 2 million dollars to help underprivelaged afrikans anywhere, fed some hungry brothers and sisters, or black families, or helped build a school, or fund a afrikan history museum, afterschool programs, neighborhood programs in chicago, new orleans, or any major black metropolitan......smh

Yet he goes to the beast thats caused this, and gives them more money, making them more rich,and accepts their crumbs!

Thats whats :10500:

4. MsInterpret

Ratings:
    +5,447
    lol I was kidding when I said don't hate :SuN049:

But yeah they could be doing that, but it's a puppet show...It's all propaganda to entice the youth to make think that that life style is cool.

I never like Lil Wayne, Cash Money Millionaires, Young Money...

Lil' Wayne thinks he's a Jesus.

The only time I can recall them giving back was when Katrina hit, but that's cause they are from NO.

But yeah it's a waste of money...

But then again, it's his money.

5. Ezinne

Ezinne Well-Known Member MEMBER

writer, filmmaker
    Ratings:
    +314
    Was just talking about this. What a terrible investment. What it cost to make the car is miniscule compared to what he paid. And, it's one of those cars that is built more for show than the road, cause EVERYWHERE he goes he is going to be the envy of someone(s).

6. MsInterpret

Ratings:
    +5,447
    Well he can't use it when he's dead...But the money could have been used to save someone's life...Probably more than that.

But it's a selfish world we are living in....And we can't always control what the next person does.

But you can control what you do...And it's what YOU do to help someone that matters the most.

Because all that fancy stuff that he has can be taken away with a blink of an eye.

7. Chinelo

Ratings:
    +1,632
    Oh ok, well Lil wayne has some alright music,i'm a old school hip-hop head anyway, so these new cats i'm not feelin anyhow, but as a whole birdman or wayne or these new age "rappers", they've done nothing for the afrikan community, other than some donations here and there, and katrina, of which was just done because it was a "IN" thing to do, and because they hail from there.

But to go and buy a $2.1 Million dollar car and broadcast it to the young brothers and sisters out here, then hold a sign up sayin "i'm expensive" is just pitiful in all aspects.

The materialistic mindset, that breeds this dope manifesto to get "fast" money, and the gun and sex mainstream hype, is what the european capitalistic poison has brought to the afrikan in this world, and these are the results we see today, with this stupidity here.

Yea its his money, but in all honesty is it? He just gives it back to these beasts to keep their system and mindstate poisoning the afrikan, a greedy materialistic self-destructive individual driven action that creates what birdman does, and then the masses see this, and think this is the way to think and act.....smh.....while the beast sits back and gets richer off the minstrel enslavement show.

Where was he and that money when all these brothers and sisters were crawlin after these pale skins and their section 8 applications running over other brothers and sisters, and LITTLE CHILDREN down in east point the other day to get some of these ******** crumbs.....

Again can someone say "Black Nationalism"? smh:em3700:

8. e-forty

e-forty Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +18
    I know man. cars are way over valued,then 2.1 million dollars for one. you know how many houses this sincere fool could have bought for 2.1 million dollars?. the dealer who sold him this car is most likely laughing at this fool....come on now, 2.1 million dollars for carbon fiber on wheels lol

9. MsInterpret

Ratings:
    +5,447
    I agree

The world is going to hell in a hand-basket...what can I say?

10. Chinelo

Ratings:
    +1,632
    And thats the whole point sister....smh...lol....these fools that do this don't even understand how much of a tool and puppet they are.

Thats how capitalism works, the beast uses less of his revenue to get more of yours, and what you get isn't even valuable altogether,and destructive in more ways than one to yourself, and those around you, but as long as the beasts get more richer and powerful, is all that matters, they don't care that you ignore your little brothers and sisters dying in the streets, selling their influx of dope and heroin, smoking and drinkin their poisons they give to some arab or jew to spread throughout the "ghettos" they created......smh!

Yet the circus clowns that enrich and dance for em, are happy to look "blingy" and "shiny" off something they didn't create, or can enrich themselves or other afrikans around them.

Gotta wake up.....