Black People : Bird of the Iron Feather - A Special Consciousness Raising OnLine

OldSoul

Permanent Black Man
PREMIUM MEMBER
May 16, 2002
Bronzeville USA
www.BLACKLAND.ORG
Occupation
Staying Alive
Special Consciousness Raising OnLine
A presentation of the first Black produced
TV drama in the U S
"Bird of the Iron Feather" (1970)
This presentation includes one of
the only two episodes known to exist

"His-Story or Mine"

Last edited:

OldSoul

Permanent Black Man
PREMIUM MEMBER
May 16, 2002
Bronzeville USA
www.BLACKLAND.ORG
Occupation
Staying Alive
The Professors - Bird of the Iron Feather
Aired April 25, 2010 WYCC TV Chicago USA

Before Good Times, The Jeffersons, The Wire and The Corner,
there was a daring experiment in television called Bird of the Iron Feather
and it actually happened--- in 1970. That's right, 40 years ago.
We discuss its significance and the impact it had in this episode of the Professors."

http://whgbetc.com/iron/professors.html

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
OldSoul OldSoul : Bird of the Iron Feather OldSoul 0
R Black Poetry : Dodge potions the size of large oceans like an albatross at a loss for words and still a boss bird w Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : My words speak, heard on streets and like a bird’s beak peck cats Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Heartbeat Black Poetry : First Bird of Spring Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv: Bird and Diz; Hot House! Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv: Bird!!!, Ornithology Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : BenBen bird AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : One Bird Flew over AACOOLDRE 0
D Video: Its a bird its a plane... Black Health and Wellness 0
Destee Black People : Bird Flu Was a Total Scam Black People Open Forum 0
Destee Nigeria : First Bird Flu Death in Nigeria Nigeria 1
M Poetry Critiques : The bird and the lonely man Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : All the religions in the world are the feathers of the same bird Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
A Black Picture Image Gallery : Just me "Bird" Black Picture Image Gallery 10
L Black People : Re: The Avian 'Bird' Flu Scare Black People Open Forum 0
Passionfruit005 Poetry Critiques : mentality *The caged bird* Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
A Bird Flu's Impact Being Felt in U.S. Black Health and Wellness 0
Destee Nigeria : Deadly bird flu strain found in Nigeria, first case in Africa Nigeria 1
A Black Poetry : BIRD'S EYE VIEW Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
jamesfrmphilly Black People : bird flu flying our way.............? Black People Open Forum 11
D Black Jokes Humor : Modern Version of The Bird And the Bees Black Jokes Humor 5
E Black Poetry : The Caged Yelllow Bird Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
$$RICH$$ Quiet Poetry Lounge : song bird sings Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
P Black Poetry : This Enslaved Bird... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
Joyce Black Sports : What Do You Think Of Larry Bird's Comments? Black Sports 10
E Quiet Poetry Lounge : The Caged Bird Sings Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
P Black Poetry : Releasing the Caged Bird Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
ASHANTA Black Poetry : Cage Bird Why Do You Cry? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
ASHANTA Black Poetry : The Cage Bird Cried Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
O Black Poetry : Black Bird Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
D Black Poetry : Sing Caged Bird, Sing (from A Tarheel Poet's master series) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Heartbeat Black Poetry : First Bird of Spring Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Iron Is the New Cholesterol Black Health and Wellness 0
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: “This stuff smack lions and attract iron like a magnet right my dew rag wet hair growing wi Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: “This stuff smack lions and attract iron like a magnet right my dew rag wet hair growing w Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : "THE BIRDMAN" ( A SALUTE TO IRON MIKE TYSON) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Mister Aten Science and Technology : The African Iron Masters... Science and Technology 0
Omowale Jabali Africa : Did They or Didn't They Invent It? Iron in Sub-Saharan Africa All Things Africa 3
tyab14 Black People : Iron Man the New U.S. Soldier Black People Open Forum 2
A Chicken and iron Black Health and Wellness 5
G Black People : Iron Sharpens Iron Black People Open Forum 1
watzinaname Black Poetry : Iron Fist Wisdom Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
B South Africa : Feather Headdresses Are African South Africa 5
Fine1952 Black Entertainment : Birds Of A Feather Black Entertainment 0
Perfection Black Spirituality Religion : Beautiful Feather Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
Bluewater Black Poetry : Feather In The Wind (victim of slavery) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
I Lost feather Honoring Black Ancestors 0
C Black People : Birds Of A Feather Black People Open Forum 2