Black People : bird flu flying our way.............?

A Different Perspective

panafrica said:
Actually Asians are not a minority worldwide, as they live in some of the most populated countries in the world (China being the most populated country in the world). However, I agree with you about there being a lot of deadly diseases coming out of Asia. I was watching the beginning of the bird flu epidemic closely when I was in Spain. On my flight back to the US, I was sitting next to a coughing Asian woman, and you better believe I was nervous. It was been 1 week since then, and thankfully I have not contracted anything.

This Article below dismisses this threat as Hype but I have a different perspective.

BIRD-FLU LIES EXPOSED BY MAINSTREAM
NOVEMBER 1, 2005. Below you'll find an article posted at Breitbart about bird flu in Canadian birds.

Unlike most other mainstream pieces, this one pretty much blows the whistle (unconsciosly) on the whole scam, and that whistle starts sounding in the first paragraph, rather than ten paragraphs down inside the story.

Rather than spell out the interesting facts here, I'll make my comments in caps and brackets as we go:

Canada discovers H5 avian flu virus in wild birdsOct 31 4:08 PM US/Eastern [THIS HEADLINE WOULD SEEM TO BE CONFIRMING AND PROMOTING THE DANGERS OF A SPREADING EPIDEMIC, AND SINCE MOST READERS DON'T GO ANY FURTHER THAN THE HEADLINE, THE ARTICLE SERVES A PROPAGANDA PURPOSE.]

The H5 avian influenza virus has been found in wild migratory birds in Canada, officials said, but it is unlikely the deadly H5N1 strain threatening Asia and Europe and there is no threat to human health. [OOPS. HERE WE HAVE AN ADMISSION THAT THERE ARE AT LEAST SEVERAL H5 TYPES OF VIRUS, AND THE ONE THEY FOUND IN THESE BIRDS IS PROBABLY NOT THE ONE EVERYONE IS AFRAID OF. SO THE STORY IS A DUD RIGHT FROM THE BEGINNING.]

The virus, whose subtype must still be determined, was detected in 28 ducks in the eastern province of Quebec and five in Manitoba in central Canada out of approximately 4,800 samples, said Jim Clark of the Canadian Food Inspection Agency. [OH, WAIT. THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT EXACT VIRUS WAS IN THESE BIRDS. HMM. THIS MAKES NO SENSE.]

"These findings do not indicate that we are dealing with a virus strain capable of causing significant illness. The evidence we've observed strongly indicates that these healthy birds were not infected with the same virus that is currently present in Asia," Clark said during a press conference. [MY, MY. THE BIRDS THEY TESTED WERE ALL HEALTHY. THEY WEREN'T SICK. SO THERE IS NO EVIDENCE THAT WHATEVER GERM THEY DID OR DIDN'T FIND CAUSED ANY ILLNESS. IN WHICH CASE, WHO CARES?]

The H5N1 bird flu virus has killed more than 60 people and prompted the culling of 140 million birds in Asia in the past two years. [I'LL LEAVE THESE STATS ALONE FOR NOW.]

In a statement, the Canadian Food Inspection Agency said the birds tested in the national survey were healthy, and there was "no evidence of influenza-related illness among domestic or wild birds in the test areas." [YES, HEALTHY BIRDS. SO WHAT FLU VIRUS DID THEY HAVE? CONFUSING, ISN'T IT?]

Tests continue to determine the N type of the virus. [OH, SO THEY TESTED THE BIRDS AND FOUND THEY HAD SOME KIND OF H5N VIRUS BUT NOT THE "DEADLY" H5N1. I WONDER WHAT KIND OF TEST THEY'RE DOING. READ ON.]

More results are expected in the coming weeks. However, it may not be possible to definitively identify the virus subtype because researchers were not able to isolate a live virus from the samples, Clark said. [AHA. THEY COULDN'T ISOLATE A LIVE VIRUS AT ALL. DOES THAT MEAN THEY ISOLATED A DEAD VIRUS? DON'T THINK SO, SPORTS FANS. IF THEY HAD, THEY'D HAVE KNOWN EXACTLY WHAT THAT VIRUS WAS. AND THEY DON'T. SO WHAT KIND OF TEST DID THEY DO ON THOSE BIRDS? MY MONEY IS ON AN ANTIBODY TEST. THEY DID AN ANTIBODY TEST THAT SUPPOSEDLY TOLD THEM THAT THE BIRDS HAD ENCOUNTERED SOME KIND OF H5 VIRUS. BUT, AS I'VE BEEN EXPOSING IN THESE PAGES, AN ANTIBODY TEST ONLY TELLS YOU THAT THE BODY HAS HAD CONTACT WITH A GERM. IT DOESN'T TELL YOU THE BODY HAS BEEN, IS, OR WILL BE SICK. IN FACT, ANTIBODIES ARE TRADITIONALLY SIGNS THAT THE BODY HAS SUCCESSFULLY TAKEN CARE OF THE GERM AND IS HEALTHY. AND HERE WE SEE THAT THESE BIRDS WERE HEALTHY.]

The study was conducted to look into the role migratory birds may play in the transmission of avian influenza, particularly the H5 and H7 strains which risk becoming more virulent if introduced into domestic poultry.

"The detection of H5 avian influenza is not unexpected," officials said in a statement, since various types and strains have been detected in North America over the past 30 years. [PAST 30 YEARS. I SEE. NOTHING NEW. NOTHING SCARY.]

"It's important to clarify that the avian influenza virus is not new to wild birds. Experts worldwide know that this virus in one form or another has circulated among wild birds around the world for hundreds or perhaps even thousands of years," Clark said. [THAT'S NICE. THESE VIRUSES HAVE BEEN AROUND FOREVER, AND THEY HAVEN'T CAUSED A PANDEMIC THAT KILLED 200 MILLION HUMANS. AND THE DREADED H5N1 STRAIN OF VIRUS SHOWS NO SIGNS OF CAUSING SIGNIFICANT HUMAN DISEASE NOW EITHER. GEE, IT'S A FRAUD.]

"These findings are not surprising given the natural prevalence of the virus in the wild population," he said, noting that the World Health Organization characterizes "this natural reservoir as benign and stable."

Nonetheless, the government agency has advised poultry producers to continue practicing strict biosecurity measures to ensure that commercial birds are not exposed to wild birds.

Meanwhile, the Canadian Food Inspection Agency will closely monitor the health of wild and domestic birds in and around the tested regions, officials said.

And that's the news, folks. Contradictory, confusing, crazy, inducing you to wonder whether you're crazy. You're not.

And this morning, Bush is going to ask for 8 BILLION DOLLARS to shore up the nation with vaccines against possible future pandemics.

This is like saying that Mars may spin out of orbit and come toward Earth and therefore we should

Not Quite so Simple!

jamesfrmphilly said:
i read some about this virus, H5N1.
it resembles HIV except it is MUCH more contagious.
your immune system does not recognize it since it is a bird disease.
it does not kill you itself. it weakens you and compromises your immune system. then pneumonia kills you.
in some cases encephalitis or diarrhea will kill you.

i just got vaccinated for pneumonia.

i advise everyone to get a shot for pneumonia now before the rush.
also get a flu shot this year. flu shots can be had for free in Philly.

these diseases come out of Asia. they are basically a result of non existent public heath concern.
these people must be filthy.

i make this statement because people are always holding the Asians up as a "model minority" for black people to emulate.
well, this "model minority" is set to wipe out half the world population due to their filth.

"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."...Aldous Huxley"

It's important to clarify that the avian influenza virus is not new to wild birds. Experts worldwide know that this virus in one form or another has circulated among wild birds around the world for hundreds or perhaps even thousands of years," Clark said.

[THAT'S NICE. THESE VIRUSES HAVE BEEN AROUND FOREVER, AND THEY HAVEN'T CAUSED A PANDEMIC THAT KILLED 200 MILLION HUMANS. AND THE DREADED H5N1 STRAIN OF VIRUS SHOWS NO SIGNS OF CAUSING SIGNIFICANT HUMAN DISEASE NOW EITHER. GEE, IT'S A FRAUD.]

Not quite, AIDS is a hybrid of a sheep and cow virus that was transformed in the laboratories of Fort Dietrict Maryland into a human pandemic, because virus’s can only jump species in a laboratory. What we are currently experiencing is media preparation for the same stunt to be done with “Bird Flu” as “germ warfare” is the only means of culling the hundreds of millions of Asians who are poised to take over this planet.

China and India are fastest growing economies on Earth, and look at what the Japanese and Koreans have achieved over the last 30 years.

The AIDS epidemic in Africa is a superb example of a germ warfare attack on non-whites in general, Africans in particular. The Global 2000 report [put together by the Carter administration in the mid 1970’s] which declared sub Saharan Africa including the Congo, Rwanda, Zambia and Tanzania etc The Fourth World [i.e. hundreds of millions of useless eaters currently occupying strategically vital mineral rich countries] whose peoples were surplus to requirements from the USA’s perspective which is why WARS and AIDS are being used to effectively depopulate the region [as graphically illustrated by the ongoing carnage in these regions].

The facts are that everywhere in the World where the populace was mass vaccinated to eradicate smallpox is an AIDS hotspot today a fact verified by the World Health Organisation's [WHO] own statistics, which is NOT conjecture based on the very real reports of the decimation of African populations in Swaziland and many other Sub Saharan countries.

The WHO’s defenders asserted that because their AIDS vaccine was created in cows and sheep that that is how it became contaminated, whereas anyone who KNOWS about the Tuskegee Experiment [in which hundreds of African Americans were deliberately denied treatment for Syphyllis until they all died], added to the hungry eyes on Africa’s resources would be extremely naïve to believe them.

Pearce Wright (Science Editor of the TIMES, London which is one of the most prestigious newspapers in the UK) thought that the WHO’S Smallpox eradication campaign in the late 70’s early 80’s which injected millions of non-whites in general, Africans in particular with the live smallpox vaccine had accidentally started the AIDS epidemic was which is what the [The Times (London) Monday 11 May 1987} article states.

The fact that his article was subsequently refuted; and never discussed or published by any other newspaper in the UK or the World whereas stories normally do the rounds of all the papers for at least a week or so, graphically displays that this was yet another concerted genocide style attack by our White Supremacist Establishment on non-whites in general, and Africans (in Africa and the Diaspora, including the U.S.A.) in particular.

Smallpox along with all naturally occurring contagions does not have a 100% kill rate unlike AIDS, EBOLA and other germ warfare agents; which is why sourcing them in Africa is particularly ridiculous because statistically they would have produced a humanity ending pandemic a long time ago [or are they asserting that these diseases have suddenly been born, whereas Smallpox is very old].

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back