Black Astrology : Biorhythms

Discussion in 'Black Astrology' started by DreamFunk, May 28, 2003.

1. DreamFunk

DreamFunk Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +6
    Anyone know about biorhythms...???...from the little I know about them, the concept seems pretty cool...how much do biorhythms supposedly effect one's life...???...

2. Monetary

Monetary going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Economist
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +236
    DreamFunk

I don't know much about biorhythms, but I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome you to Destee.com.

Welcome to the Fam. Kick your feet up, lay back, relax, and enjoy the great poetry, columns, and discussions which exit here. If you like, please do not hesitate to post and share more of your thoughts...always respectfully.

:thanks:

3. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    nice topic i don't know much on it but will love to hear
    someone speak on it .......waiting in the wingz

4. DreamFunk

Ratings:
    +6
    ...found some info on it....the concept seems pretty cool....
    here's a site where you can see your Biorhythm chart...and they have a pretty good explaination of the topic also.....

FREE Biorhythm Readings

5. Sushaunna

Sushaunna Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Iwent to the biorythm site, but I really didn't understand the reading. Anybody got some insight on how to go about reading it?

6. DreamFunk

Ratings:
    +6
    "According to biorhythm theory, our lives are affected by three primary cycles: Physical, Emotional, and Intellectual. The cycles start at a middle point at birth, and then go up and down from this point at different rates over our lifetimes.

Generally, the more high or positive a given cycle is at any given time, the better one can interact in the related arena. The reverse is true during low or negative points of a cycle. If you are at a negative point, you CAN perform well in the affected area, but it will just be more difficult."

...to read the chart thing:
    ...the "target date" is the date that will be at the center of the graph (dates are at the top)....
    ...everything that is to the left of the center/target date is the past (i.e. -7 is 7 days before the target date)....everything that is to the right of the center/target date is the future (i.e. +7 is 7 days after the target date)...

...the three waves on each graph represent your various biorhythm cycles...the intersection of the day and the wave is your level for that particular day (for either the Physical, Emotional, etc, etc)....the level values/percentages are to the right of the graph....

...a +positive level (ie +100%) suposedaly increases your ability to succed in one of the particular area (Physical, Intellectual, etc, etc)....a -negative level (ie -100%) suposedly decreseses your abilty to succed in one of the areas....a zero level suposedly has no effect....

....at birth, you level is zero....then each particular area cycles between +100% and -100% for the remainder of your life.....each area takes a different number of days to make a full cycle...that is why they are all differnt:
    Physical - 23 days for full cycle
    Emotional - 28 days for full cycle
    Intellectual - 33 days for full cycle

...the second chart is a composite of the first (primary) chart....

...some people use biorythms in their daily lifes...for instance if there Physical level was low, they might try to take it easy on their body.....if their Emotional level is High, they may try to finish all of their problem solving chores or somthing...

...hope that helped.... :)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. biorhythms forum