Black People : Biological Warfare, AIDS, Ebola and Apartheid

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by I-khan, Mar 15, 2006.

1. I-khan

I-khan Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +47
    Just trying to keep yall posted.

Biological Warfare, AIDS, Ebola and Apartheid
    http://wfmu.org/listen.ram?show=5756
    http://wfmu.org/listen.ram?show=5821

The program begins with review (from FTR#317) of Dr. Larry Ford’s work for Project Coast—an apartheid-era South African assassination program using chemical and biological weapons. (It is important to remember that Ford had worked with, among other elements, the CIA. This makes his association with ultra-right antigovernment and terrorist groups all the more ominous. The possibility of a “national security coverup” is not one to be too readily discarded. His links to elements of the US intelligence community may be used to obscure some of his other activities from public view. It is also worth noting that other countries appeared to have utilized assets involved in Project Coast in a fashion not unlike the American incorporation of Third Reich scientists and research under Project Paperclip.)

http://www.spitfirelist.com/f324.html
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/1923000.stm
    http://www.geocities.com/project_coast/charl.htm
    http://wfmu.org/listen.ram?show=17205

I suggest people google phrases related to the links - depopulation, biological warfare, etc - to see where this is coming from and how it is intended to unfold

2. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064

I see you're definately on the case brotha.

Keep up the good work young man.

Peace

3. I-khan

Ratings:
    +47
    See what you can find and let me know,or just post it.

4. I-khan

Ratings:
    +47
    I hope you guys are checking this out,this is seriously interesting.

5. OldSoul

OldSoul Permanent Black Man PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Staying Alive
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +976
  6. I-khan

Ratings:
    +47
  7. I-khan

Ratings:
    +47
    Japan gets HALF of its electricity from solar power,California(in America) gets MORE sunlight than Japan.

8. soulosophy

soulosophy Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +123
    WORLD DEPOPULATION PROGRAMS

The Haig-Kissinger depopulation policy has taken over various levels of government & is in fact determining U.S. foreign policy. The planning organisation operates outside the White House & directs its entire efforts to reduce the world's population by 2 billion people through wars, famines, diseases, & any other means necessary.

Tobacco fields in the U.S. have been fertilised with the radioactive tailings from uranium mines, resulting in tremendous increase in the incidence of lip, mouth, throat, & lung cancer... just look at the incidence of lung cancer per capita before 1950 & compare it to lung cancer per capita at the present time. Are those who smoke committing suicide, or are they being murdered?

Malathion, a nerve gas developed by the Nazis during WWII to kill people, is being sprayed heavily on population centres in California. The excuse used is that it will kill the Mediterranean fruit fly… orchards are not being sprayed, only people. The helicopters come in from Evergreen in Arizona, a known government & a suspected CIA base. …Heart disease used to be a rare illness. Now it is epidemic.

In the state of Colorado and elsewhere dioxin is turning up in the drinking water in alarming levels. Dioxin is one of the deadliest poisons known to man.

The true extent of radioactive gases, waste, & toxic material & mill tailings, thorium-230, radium-226, & radon-222 that has leaked or has been purposely planted in the atmosphere, soil, & ground water is far beyond anything you or I can imagine.

The San Francisco Bay area has one of the highest cancer rates in the world. The San Fran Bay area has been revealed as one of the primary test locations of the CIA’s biological & chemical programs… Legionnaire disease was an experimental bacteria released in the wind on the bay from a government-operated boat. San Fran is also one of the 6 known inoculation sites for the CIA Project MK-NAOMI (AIDS). The Bay areaq was headquarters for Dr. Timothy Leary, who introduced the drug culture to American youth under the CIA Project MK-ULTRA. San Francisco has the largest homosexual population in America and they have been targeted for extermination.

DEPOPULATION PROGRAM AGENDA 21

9. UBNaturally

UBNaturally Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
    Posted this in the wrong thread previously....

Ebola is the new tactic

Interesting

Wonder what "vaccine" they will come out with for mandatory injections... any bets?

This movie gets more interesting each time I read the script

WHO: No Ebola vaccine until mid-2015?

[​IMG]
    CDC Director Dr. Tom Frieden confirmed Tuesday a Dallas hospital confirmed the first Ebola case in the U.S.

NEW YORK – The World Health Organization said Wednesday that the manufacture, financing and distribution of a large-scale Ebola vaccine is not possible until the middle of next year at the earliest.

WHO is expediting Phase 1 and Phase 2 trials on two highly promising experimental Ebola vaccines, hoping to obtain approval next February.

On Tuesday, the Centers for Disease Control reported the first case of the current strain of Ebola brought to the U.S. by a traveler.

“The Ebola outbreak currently ravaging parts of West Africa is the most severe acute public health emergency in modern times,” WHO said in a statement issued from Geneva.

“Never before in recent history has a biosafety level 4 pathogen infected so many people so quickly, over such a wide geographical area, for so long.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/10/who-no-ebola-vaccine-before-mid-2015/#hXWgXf6og2yJTpd4.99

Psych S04E13 - Death Is In The Air

[​IMG]

Shawn Spencer: Donny, what was in the cooler?
    Donny Leberman: [Nervous] The Thornburg virus.
    Burton 'Gus' Guster: *The* Thornburg virus?
    Shawn Spencer: Thornburg? What does this have to do with Richard Chamberlain?
    Burton 'Gus' Guster: That's "The Thorn Birds." This is the Thornburg, an extremely rare virus that usually targets people in Africa - which makes it racist, by the way.

[​IMG]

Thornburg was a fictitious re-branding of the Marburg
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marburg_virus

Created in Marburg, Germany, and yet they find a way to use the "vaccine" in "Africa"

"In 2009, expanded clinical trials of an Ebola and Marburg vaccine began in Africa. No vaccine to date has been approved for use in the US."

Waiting for the right time, they haven't got the the chapter of the Full Blown Ebola epidemic in the US yet, still working on the casting call for the actors... which will take another 3 months to build up.

Next year, the movie will be released and "Syphilis" (Tuskegee Syphilis Study) will be in Movie Theaters throughout the US, wait I mean "SARS", wait I mean "AIDS", wait I mean the "Swine Flu", wait I mean the "Avian Bird Flu", wait I mean "Ebola".

The White Man Created Ebola To Kill Black People, Says Noted Scientist Louis Farrakhan

http://dailycaller.com/2014/10/02/t...-people-says-noted-scientist-louis-farrakhan/

Other notable sources:
    http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Tuskegee Syphilis Study
    http://www.slu.edu/Documents/law/SLUJHP/Menikoff_Article.pdf
    http://www.boydgraves.com/svcp/

The last link has interesting data... old data and old news for anyone that has been paying attention for the last 20 years.

The U.S. SPECIAL VIRUS

The United States Special Virus Program (1962-1978) is a formerly secret federal virus development initiative to develop a contagious cancer that selectively kills based on genetic ethnic markers of the host. The U.S. Special Virus Program published 15 annual progress reports detailing the progression of manipulating animal viruses to infect human hosts. Each progress report details the progress of 'special virus' scientists including Dr. Robert Gallo and Dr. Duesberg as they work towards their contracted goal to create the 'special virus'. What makes a virus special?

So the ones that are spreading this "Hype" and media propaganda will probably be investing in the patent and administration of this "vaccine" for Ebola, mind you Ebola has supposedly been around since 1976...

The first recorded outbreak of EBD occurred in Southern Sudan in June 1976

And still no "human vaccine", but the potential of one coming in less than a year... mkay

Stay woke, and don't let these news hounds fool you as they are used to propagate the mental environment and condition the weaker minds into a form of submission.

Stay woke

Respect

10. UBNaturally

UBNaturally Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
    Why Send the Military and Not Medicine to Ebola-Stricken Africa?

Note how John Kirby explains more about the desire to construct and build faster, than the "outbreak" and potential threat that they may face going there.

Interviewer: "Are things moving along at the pace that you feel comfortable with?"
    Kirby: "Well obviously we'd like to be building more and doing more faster"
    Kirby: "Construction engineers" ... "Leveling the Ground"

At an earlier Pentagon news conference, U.S. Army Gen. David Rodriguez, the commander of U.S. Africa Command (AFRICOM), misspoke when he said those troops would come into contact with patients. He added that the soldiers “meet the highest level of standards” and are already trained to deal with major crises, including nuclear disasters. Three medical testing labs — each with about three or four soldiers stationed there — are already in use. Another four more facilities have been requested.

Rodriguez also pledged that the 4,000 service members deployed to the ravaged region will be kept safe — and won’t be a threat when they return home. The military is using a combination of redeployment training, strict protocols and “careful reintegration” back into the U.S. to protect these troops. “I am confident we can ensure our service members’ safety and the safety of the American people,” Rodriguez said.

Source:
    http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/eb...ng-ebola-africa-will-be-safe-pentagon-n220176

Jemima Pierre (@BLK_DIASPORAS): No matter the scale or severity of the outbreak, the Cuban response should be contrasted with that of the U.S. and Europe. The Cubans have announced that they are sending an additional 300 doctors and nurses to Sierra Leone, Guinea and Liberia to combat the spread of and to help those infected with Ebola. In total, the Cubans will have 461 health care professionals in West Africa combating Ebola. This needs to be contrasted with, on one hand, the military response of the U.S. government and, on the other, the commercial response of American corporations like GlaxoSmithKline PLC who are fast-tracking approval of what will become, undoubtedly, an extremely profitable vaccine.

Read more:
    http://www.theroot.com/blogs/the_ta...nd_not_medicine_to_ebola_stricken_africa.html

"Ebola/Marburg" which was concocted in Germany, is being used as a "Trojan Horse" (also a pun to pResident Obama as he is the head figure of the "Trojan Horse") in order to construct facilities/bases/headquarters under the guise of "helping Africans".

The Aristocrats cannot do this without an invitation, so they invite them selves by the general claim of "National Security".

Bringing the "military" in to Western "Africa" to be able to "manage ISIS and Boko Haram" more effectively, while distributing the "virus" I mean the "vaccine".

Top Five Threats to National Security in the Coming Decade
    November 2012

By Sandra I. Erwin, Stew Magnuson, Dan Parsons and Yasmin Tadjdeh

[​IMG]

Defense technologists are most successful when they hone in on specific problems. The Pentagon’s research agencies and their contractors were asked in 2003 to come up with ways to foil roadside bombs in Iraq and Afghanistan, and although they did not defeat the threat entirely, they did produce a number of useful detectors, jammers and other counter-explosive systems. More recently, military researchers received marching orders to help tackle the so-called “anti-access area-denial” threats, which is Pentagon-speak for enemy weapons that could be used to shoot down U.S. fighters and attack Navy ships.

The next wave of national security threats, however, might be more than the technology community can handle. They are complex, multidimensional problems against which no degree of U.S. technical superiority in stealth, fifth-generation air warfare or night-vision is likely to suffice.

The latest intelligence forecasts by the Obama administration and other sources point to five big challenges to U.S. and global security in the coming decades.

1. Biological Weapons: The White House published in 2009 a National Strategy for Countering Biological Threats with an underlying theme that biological weapons eventually will be used in a terrorist attack. To prevent deadly viruses from being turned into mass-casualty weapons, officials say, one of the most difficult challenges is obtaining timely and accurate insight on potential attacks. The Defense Threat Reduction Agency has a team of researchers working these problems. But they worry that the pace of research is too slow to keep up with would-be terrorists.
    2. Nukes
    3. Cyber-Attacks
    4. Climate Change
    5. Transnational Crime

Source:
    http://www.nationaldefensemagazine....reatstoNationalSecurityintheComingDecade.aspx

Quotes:

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."
    "The wise create proverbs for fools to learn, not to repeat."
    "When you follow in the path of your father, you learn to walk like him."
    "By the time the fool has learned the game, the players have dispersed."

Stay... Alert (some take issue with the other term)