Black People : bin laden killed by CIA

scary. After all these years. First I heard they killed Kadafi's younger son, then I heard they [NATO] killed his grandsons, and now they got Ben Laden. Also, Syria is now in the news. Wow. I don't really know what to believe with all of these happenings, but i'm feeling sad for the little children getting killed and harmed and mixed up in this world mess. My heart goes out to the little ones. This is sad.

I got ya sis, it was a general statement though, for those that HAPPEN TO BE....:)

MA'AT

My people aren't "puppet negroes" even in general.

I take these kinds of general remarks about Black People personal, when they are done in this community, for it is absolutely opposite of our purpose.

You've already been warned about calling names ... so please ... let someone tell you what they HAPPEN TO BE, instead of you telling them.

If you must tell what someone is, tell us what you are, and leave others alone.

I can't keep warning you about this, and be taken seriously about our rules.

Please help me maintain our peace.

Thank You!

:heart:

Destee

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Peace and Love!

Didn't think it was possible, but i think this pretty much cinches his probable win for 2012...

.......And I agree with you 100%, Goddess Amnat77....We needed this, lol, if President Barack Obama can be blamed for almost everything, such as the oil spill in the gulf, he can certainly be blamed or credited for the capture of Osama..........Peace In my sister friend, for real straight-talk :)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back