Black Spirituality Religion : Billy Graham, With Nothing Left To Prove

Do you think today's generation is receptive to Billy Graham's Message

• Total voters
"The White man is not God..."
Of corse he is not.
But he is the cause of ALL the Black man's trouble from one end of the earth to the other in 2013. Yes?

A King offered to trade places with the King whose people were living in poverty and afflictions next to his realm. So the trade was made and the entire wealthy kingdom left their housing, their cities, their machinery and their wealth. They all moved to the poor villages and dirt roads, no jobs, no schools, no hospitals. All the kingdom next door people moved into that of the King's who had been scorned and blamed for their troubles.

What do you think happened with the people of the two traded kingdoms, now?

Let the White man run to pick up Christianity. If the White man dives for it, let him have it to himself. Is that the sane answer?

http://destee.com/index.php?threads/billy-graham-with-nothing-left-to-prove.78538/#post-844627

"They don't know how I really feel about what they are doing to this country." By taking people away from Christ in their teachings.
"It's a trait that his son, Franklin Graham, has picked up -- only he saves his coice remarks for Muslims instead of Jews." because of taking away from Christ in their teachings.

A question of clarity before I comment willa, are you quoting yourself or some else? I think you are quoting the article, I would just like to be clear on my thoughts, k?

A question of clarity before I comment willa, are you quoting yourself or some else? I think you are quoting the article, I would just like to be clear on my thoughts, k?
I am first quoting the articles that find fault with the Grahams feelings about Jews and Muslims, the religions that do not accept Christ as their Savior, not the people. Obviously if the traditional people of those religions had come down to be saved, according to the Grahams, there would be no comment from the Grahams at all. So, I also speak with an understanding of the intent of Graham and his son who are devout Christ - evangelists.

I am first quoting the articles that find fault with the Grahams feelings about Jews and Muslims, the religions that do not accept Christ as their Savior, not the people. Obviously if the traditional people of those religions had come down to be saved, according to the Grahams, there would be no comment from the Grahams at all. So, I also speak with an understanding of the intent of Graham and his son who are devout Christ - evangelists.

Thanks ...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back