Black Spirituality Religion : Billy Graham, With Nothing Left To Prove

Do you think today's generation is receptive to Billy Graham's Message

• Total voters
God places different people with different supposes to do his will on this earth. After the work Is over only what we do for God will count. I am not concern whether or not Christians got the message...as the saying goes, God didn't come for those are saved but for those that needs a Savior. I can only speak on what I see and if this man as committed any faults in his 60 of telling people to come to Christ... That only makes him human. . I do not know if he has repented for using the "N" but what I will not do... is not to forgive someone that God may have already forgiven.

and that is why black people are still slaves......too forgiving of white devils

Poetpreacher, I too grew up listening to Billy Graham. All thru my childhood and early adult years, I would be at my TV watching and listening attentively, hanging on to every word he spoke. His messages, delivered in his soft, very finite delivery was like a true word of love and commitment to Christianity. I ate it up.

But, as I've grown older, I question his true character. I know that sounds sacrilegious, but....at some point, It was revealed that during the Nixon years and maybe during other times when advising POTUS, he had used the N .. word. For this, I have now changed my opinion of him. That one thing, if he doesn't admit and ask forgiveness for this fault in speech, I feel he is flawed and a racist. This has bothered me all this time. I hope he will repent. I'm very dismayed.

I can't remember the time or the incident in which this occurred, but I'm looking for the evidence to backup my viewpoint on the net. At this point, I'm handicapped using my cellphone.

This is the best I could find in support of Graham's anti-Semitic character flaw and apology, but not use of the N-Word, butterfly#1:

Billy Graham on the Nixon Tapes

There is no question, though, that Billy Graham has a long history of making private statements that were hurtful to Jews, and ought to be offensive to all people. Sadly, it's a trait that his son, Franklin Graham, has picked up -- only he saves his choice remarks for Muslims instead of Jews. It's equally clear that the recently surfaced comments by Reverend Graham the elder are as bad or worse than those which surfaced in the past.

http://newsweek.washingtonpost.com/...ld/2009/06/nixons_tapes_billy_graham_and.html

Sins of the son: Sad treatment for Billy Graham

Billy Graham has not escaped controversy. He had a very bad moment in 2002 when tapes of conversations from 1973 with Richard Nixon became public. In the tapes, Nixon railed against Jews and Graham responded that Jews befriended him but “they don’t know how I really feel about what they are doing to this country.” The rest of the conversation was decidedly anti-Semitic. When the tapes came to light, Graham said he didn’t remember the conversation but apologized profusely.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...1f5de2-29f4-11e2-96b6-8e6a7524553f_story.html

"The White man is not God..."
Of corse he is not.
But he is the cause of ALL the Black man's trouble from one end of the earth to the other in 2013. Yes?

A King offered to trade places with the King whose people were living in poverty and afflictions next to his realm. So the trade was made and the entire wealthy kingdom left their housing, their cities, their machinery and their wealth. They all moved to the poor villages and dirt roads, no jobs, no schools, no hospitals. All the kingdom next door people moved into that of the King's who had been scorned and blamed for their troubles.

What do you think happened with the people of the two traded kingdoms, now?

Let the White man run to pick up Christianity. If the White man dives for it, let him have it to himself. Is that the sane answer?

This is the best I could find in support of Graham's anti-Semitic character flaw and apology, but not use of the N-Word, butterfly#1:

Billy Graham on the Nixon Tapes

There is no question, though, that Billy Graham has a long history of making private statements that were hurtful to Jews, and ought to be offensive to all people. Sadly, it's a trait that his son, Franklin Graham, has picked up -- only he saves his choice remarks for Muslims instead of Jews. It's equally clear that the recently surfaced comments by Reverend Graham the elder are as bad or worse than those which surfaced in the past.

http://newsweek.washingtonpost.com/...ld/2009/06/nixons_tapes_billy_graham_and.html

Sins of the son: Sad treatment for Billy Graham

Billy Graham has not escaped controversy. He had a very bad moment in 2002 when tapes of conversations from 1973 with Richard Nixon became public. In the tapes, Nixon railed against Jews and Graham responded that Jews befriended him but “they don’t know how I really feel about what they are doing to this country.” The rest of the conversation was decidedly anti-Semitic. When the tapes came to light, Graham said he didn’t remember the conversation but apologized profusely.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...1f5de2-29f4-11e2-96b6-8e6a7524553f_story.html

"They don't know how I really feel about what they are doing to this country." By taking people away from Christ in their teachings.
"It's a trait that his son, Franklin Graham, has picked up -- only he saves his coice remarks for Muslims instead of Jews." because of taking away from Christ in their teachings.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back