Black People : Billary Clinton is a typical Caucasion, which aint sayin much! She is a......

Apologies for the term 'rant'. Perhaps 'vent' is more appropriate? English not being my main language at the moment..

Your post brought to my mind the various diets amongst folk - I understand swine and scavengers being unacceptable - but dont really know much regarding the consuming of raw meat. hmm.. or living as cave dwellers for that matter :)

I just want to make sure when I call them names the same names could not be as equally applicable.

thanks - I'm going to look it up
Zulile

Zulile said:
Apologies for the term 'rant'. Perhaps 'vent' is more appropriate? English not being my main language at the moment..

Your post brought to my mind the various diets amongst folk - I understand swine and scavengers being unacceptable - but dont really know much regarding the consuming of raw meat. hmm.. or living as cave dwellers for that matter :)

I just want to make sure when I call them names the same names could not be as equally applicable.

thanks - I'm going to look it up
Zulile

My sister, you owe me no apologies.:luvv:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back