Black People : Bill Gates Depopulation of Blacks

Cory Corn

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 26, 2020
I've Found Some Articles of The True Purpose of This Vaccine. It's For Us Y'all. This Might Be Disturbing To Some But Not Surprising. We All Know What Happened To The Native Americans And The Tuskegee Experiment in 1932. This Is Called Biological WARFARE.
It's Time For Us To Be AWEAR of Everything During These Troubling Times And Seek Self Preservation. Also Enjoy The Video :)

https://montanadailygazette.com/202...-should-get-covid-vaccine-before-anyone-else/ (ARTICLE)

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...-people-should-get-coronavirus-vaccine-first/ (ARTICLE)

(VIDEO)

Last edited:
PEOPLE, don't we KNOW Donald Trump, Bill Gates and all of the current white POWER ELITE/LUCIFENIAN LUNATIC inc/Zionist Jews and assorted BANKSTERS coalition’s REAL foreign policy towards non-whites generally, African nations specifically from their ongoing malevolent onslaught on the indigenous peoples of the Americas, Australasia, Asia and Africa of over 500 years duration that has created the fake European controlled nations of the Americas and Australasia?

How could and why would the descendants of the instigators and perpetrators of the most comprehensive catalogue of Human Rights abuses in human history without apology, reparation or even a genuine cessation of hostilities; be the source of ANYTHING benevolent for humanity’s non-white masses; as most spectacularly highlighted by Bill Gates public assertions with regard to Africa being over-populated?

If Africa which is more than double the size of China and India combined is over-populated with a population of 1200 million people, shouldn’t China and India just give up their current surge towards no.1 and 2 Super Powers of the 21st century despite having less than 25% of this planet’s strategically vital natural resources [svnr] and nearly 3000 million mouths to feed [or are Bill Gates and co having a very public I can't see the wood because of all of those trees moment]?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?
Black Man.jpg
Black Man.jpg

QUOTE="Cory Corn, post: 1035674, member: 61853"
I've Found Some Articles of The True Purpose of This Vaccine. It's For Us Y'all. This Might Be Disturbing To Some But Not Surprising. We All Know What Happened To The Native Americans And The Tuskegee Experiment in 1932. This Is Called Biological WARFARE.
It's Time For Us To Be AWEAR of Everything During These Troubling Times And Seek Self Preservation. Also Enjoy The Video :)

https://montanadailygazette.com/202...-should-get-covid-vaccine-before-anyone-else/ (ARTICLE

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...-people-should-get-coronavirus-vaccine-first/ (ARTICLE

MEDIA=youtube]7PYIlH_jHHc[/MEDIA] (VIDEO)
[/QUOTE

PEOPLE, isn't the most challenging thing about adult relationships, friendships, generally, specifically re political discussions and debates sometimes simply having to agree to disagree; because I NOW get Donald Trump in that he has at least 10 faces ranging from the one that a rabid White Supremacist RACIST to the one a decent Black family man like Herschell Walker wants to SEE, isn't the big question, which one is the real Donald Trump [hopefully he KNOWS because we don't, truly don't have a CLUE]?

Right now I have several black friends [especially 2 Ghanaians] who genuinely believe that Donald Trump is some sort of Saviour of humanity from the current Luciferian LUNATIC inc’s Zionist Jews Rothschild BANKSTERS coalition with Europe’s feudal nobility’s ongoing focus on enslaving ALL of humanity [ten times more efficiently than the irons utilized on our enslaved African ancestors and their siblings and comrades who were tortured, mutilated and murdered for refusing to BOW/be BROKEN and as the means of traumatizing the rest of us into total subservience, without apology or reparation to date] this time via 2020’s Corona virus PLANDEMIC and their various other population reduction initiatives?

Though I truly don’t agree, doubt that ANYONE can confront and derail this One World Government, Currency and Religion juggernaut [but I would LOVE to be wrong], however as highlighted by Donald Trump okaying Jerusalem becoming Israel’s capital and the Cares Act HR748 bailout of corporate USA I’m not convinced of his ‘Saviour” status; but didn’t HELLery Clinton very publicly expose the Democrats dark side when she was so publicly flippant, laughed about Muammar Gaddafi’s murder [whereas at least Barack Obama hadn’t been briefed was obviously shocked by David Cameron’s “No Fly zone” announcement or of Goldman Sachs utilizing £1000 million Libya gave them to invest {crashed was only worth £10 million in January 2011} to bribe Zuma, Goodluck and co, pay for the NATO bombardment and still make £100 million profit]?

Though Donald Trump comes across as overly egotistical, self-centered, and serving if he truly is clearing the swamp of high profile paedophile perverted deviant infestation within the current POWER ELITE along with frustrating their One World Government, everyone enslaved agenda would explain why both mass and social media are so constantly on his case; in that doesn’t the USA’s electorate consistently have to choose between staying in the frying pan or jumping in the fire, I [am glad I didn’t move to the USA] truly don’t know which one I’d vote for, and if you really think about it, neither do any of you, do YOU?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE? https//www.bitchute.com/video/iFqbSXY8gNz5/

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back