Law Forum : Bill Cosby's accusers will appear in A&E TV special

I think it's going to be brutal....I also think some are just jumping on the bandwagon. But even if one it true, that IMO is bad enough, and he should be held accountable for it. Why do people with money, that can buy discretion, do this? At least that way, he would be seen in a better light, it something came to light.

Peace!

My guess to your question goes something like this. I once had a co-worker confess to me that he was a kleptomaniac. He was very talented, and he was an excellent employee. We were both doing similar jobs in the Securities Business for the same company, so I could imagine what his salary was. He described to me how he was compelled to steal worthless things like Bic pens from drug stores, and things like that, actually gave him a rush that he craved. He could easily afford the things he stole. He was a "kleptomaniac".

Btw, It was also noteworthy to me, that he was sentenced to attend 12 step meetings and get counselling in lieu of jail time. I think if he had been AA, he would have been sent to jail, period. There would have been no ventures in to the realm of kleptomania.

So, I am thinking that Cosby may have some similar traits as the "kleptomaniac". The kleptomaniacs needs are not met by obtaining the object under any legal manner. He needs to cheat the system in order to get his "rush".

Happiness is intrinsic, it's an internal thing. When you build it into yourself, no external circumstances can take it away.-Leo Buscaglia

It would be a sad day to see Cosby actually go to jail. But, even that is not out of the question at this point.

Happiness is intrinsic, it's an internal thing. When you build it into yourself, no external circumstances can take it away.-Leo Buscaglia

I agree, but IMO it would be a lesson to blacks that says "the rule are different for you". I say that looking how that white family that had that reality show, and the father admitted he molested his little sisters. You see from the cops that was involved when he did it, up to now has protected him. They cleaned up the language and many other this to make what he did seem not that bad. This is not to make an excuse for Cosby, but to show he fooled himself thinking that he was not black anymore, and the system is just reminding him of that fact.

Also, the same media that he went on to stand up for Zimmerman, is the same media that is dragging him down. Now where is Zimmerman at to stand up and vouch for Cosby?

Peace!

My guess to your question goes something like this. I once had a co-worker confess to me that he was a kleptomaniac. He was very talented, and he was an excellent employee. We were both doing similar jobs in the Securities Business for the same company, so I could imagine what his salary was. He described to me how he was compelled to steal worthless things like Bic pens from drug stores, and things like that, actually gave him a rush that he craved. He could easily afford the things he stole. He was a "kleptomaniac".

Btw, It was also noteworthy to me, that he was sentenced to attend 12 step meetings and get counselling in lieu of jail time. I think if he had been AA, he would have been sent to jail, period. There would have been no ventures in to the realm of kleptomania.

So, I am thinking that Cosby may have some similar traits as the "kleptomaniac". The kleptomaniacs needs are not met by obtaining the object under any legal manner. He needs to cheat the system in order to get his "rush".

You know you have made a good point, and I accept this as the reason. What you have said is actually a fact, it's just people that isn't afflicted with things like this don't understand it.

Thank you for the enlightenment!!!

Peace!

I agree, but IMO it would be a lesson to blacks that says "the rule are different for you". I say that looking how that white family that had that reality show, and the father admitted he molested his little sisters. You see from the cops that was involved when he did it, up to now has protected him. They cleaned up the language and many other this to make what he did seem not that bad. This is not to make an excuse for Cosby, but to show he fooled himself thinking that he was not black anymore, and the system is just reminding him of that fact.

Also, the same media that he went on to stand up for Zimmerman, is the same media that is dragging him down. Now where is Zimmerman at to stand up and vouch for Cosby?

Peace!

Cosby defended Zimmerman? I never knew that. Disgusting!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back