Law Forum : Bill Cosby's accusers will appear in A&E TV special

Discussion in 'Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership' started by Liberty, Sep 16, 2015.

1. Liberty

Liberty going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +3,224
    September 15, 2015, 9:54 AM

More than a dozen of
    Bill Cosby's accusers will have their say in a TV special.

The A&E channel said Monday that "Cosby: The Women Speak" will detail the allegations made against the entertainer and damage to Cosby's career and image.

More than two dozen women have accused Cosby of sexually assaulting them, sometimes after they had been drugged. A defamation suit in Massachusetts and a civil sexual-assault case in California are pending. Several of the women appeared earlier this year
    on the cover of New York magazine.

Cosby, who has never been charged with a crime, has acknowledged having sex with many women and obtaining Quaaludes to use during sex. He has denied some of the claims.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/bill-cosby-accusers-will-appear-in-a-e-tv-special/

Happiness is intrinsic, it's an internal thing. When you build it into yourself, no external circumstances can take it away.-Leo Buscaglia

• Like Like x 1
    • Thank You Thank You x 1
    • List
  2. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,077

Thanks for sharing this information. I lament with the women, tremendously, and I'm hoping truth is found and the guilty punished.

(
    This forum you selected is even better than those I offered in another post to you).

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. JenaBee63

JenaBee63 going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Health Technician/Future Paralegal
    Ratings:
    +240
    I hope they all have their lawyers seated next to them. I can see this interview in some court room in the near future.

4. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,077

Me too!

5. Liberty

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +3,224
    No problem. I was always a Cosby fan. I think the truth is somewhere in the middle. I believe some of these charges are fraudulent and some of them are real. I hate to see the undoing of our "heroes". There are lessons to be learned. Lessons that should have been learned a long time ago. AAs that are successful, in the spotlight, are always scrutinized by the ptb. They need to know that whatever they do in the dark, always comes to light. I am hoping that Cos is innocent. But, it is looking really bad for him right now.

And, when we juxtapose Cosby's situation with white boys that have done similar things, they have never got nearly as much publicity, the media loves tearing down AA people.

*sad*

Happiness is intrinsic, it's an internal thing. When you build it into yourself, no external circumstances can take it away.-Leo Buscaglia

6. Liberty

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +3,224
    Yeah, I think it's gonna go there.

7. Enki

Enki The Evolved Amphibian STAFF

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,928
    I think it's going to be brutal....I also think some are just jumping on the bandwagon. But even if one it true, that IMO is bad enough, and he should be held accountable for it. Why do people with money, that can buy discretion, do this? At least that way, he would be seen in a better light, it something came to light.

Peace!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Respectful Respectful x 1
    • List
  8. Liberty

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +3,224
    It would be a sad day to see Cosby actually go to jail. But, even that is not out of the question at this point.

9. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,077

This is my first comment on the Cosby situation, and probably my last, however, my concern has been about Mrs. Cosby, Camille. Having been married, I understand the bond between spouses. But her silence, if I'm correct, speaks volumes, one way or another.

10. Liberty

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +3,224
    Did anyone watch it last night?

I did. And, one of the things that really unnerved me was that they kept going to commercial with an advertisement for a show with O.J. Simpson describing how he choked Nichole. It just seemed like more of an agenda going on than a coincidence that they were going back to back, two AA men being accused of atrocious behavior. I digress....

I expected to have more of an opinion after watching all of these women tell their stories. But, I didn't. But, now they have over 50 women. It is hard for me to believe that out of 50 women, more women would not have filed charges.