Black Entertainment : Bill Cosby To Stand Trial Before The Year Ends

Discussion in 'Black Entertainment' started by UBNaturally, May 25, 2016.

1. UBNaturally

UBNaturally Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736

Bill Cosby Sexual Assault Trial Can Proceed, Judge Rules
    MAY 24, 2016

NORRISTOWN, Pa. — Prosecutors in Pennsylvania on Tuesday crossed their final hurdle to bring Bill Cosby to trial on charges that he drugged and sexually assaulted a woman he once mentored, with a judge ruling that enough evidence existed for the case to move forward.

While Mr. Cosby is fighting numerous civil cases involving similar accusations, the ruling, by Judge Elizabeth A. McHugh, means that the once popular entertainer must face at least one of his accusers in a criminal proceeding, likely to take place here this year.

more...
    http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/25/arts/television/bill-cosby-trial.html

2. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    I cringe every time this story pops up in the news headlines. :puke:

3. UBNaturally

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736

Same here.

Been trying to find a defense for any of these allegations.
    Like Columbo, something just doesn't feel on the up and up about some of these cases, but this one in particular is from the 2004 Temple allegation.

The woman claims to have been given 3 pills, Cosby allegedly admits to this.

After that, Bill admits to sexual interactions with a 31 year old at the time.
    I have read the stories about the Quaaludes, and the deposition (if this is legit) is interestingly defensive.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/2158445-cosby-deposition.html

His counsel at the time, reading this at least, seems to have taken offense to questions relating to Cosby still having access to Quaaludes, or drugs that had similar effects of them at the time in 2005.

This goes to the question of what were those three pills, and if she has records of these drugs in their system.

Think Cosby claimed it was Benadryl...

In the deposition, Cosby described starting a relationship with Constand after spotting her on the campus of Temple University in the early 2000s. One night at his Pennsylvania home, Cosby claims he gave Constand some Benadryl to relieve stress — and then had sexual contact with her.

Constand’s lawyer said she was convinced it was a far more powerful drug.

Source:
    http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...ed-sex-drugged-women-report-article-1.2296849

Somnophilia

My boyfriend likes to have sex with me while he thinks I'm asleep. How do I confront him about it?

I know this is kind of an odd question, so I will explain a little. The first time this happened I was knocked out pretty hard on pain killers from an injury, so I was a bit confused and out of it when I realized what was going on. He didn't actually go as far as to have sex with me this time, but it has progressed from there. I was extremely weirded out by this at the time, but it didn't happen again for a long time, so I didn't say anything. We moved in together a few months ago and have since been together every night, so it has happened again multiple times where he goes so far as to actually have sex with me. I have a hard time sleeping so he usually only does it when I have taking sleeping pills or something where he thinks I won't wake up...

This may put some of these over the counter drugs under the spotlight.

I took some Sudafed pills when I was young, and was tripping all day in school.
    [​IMG]

Seriously, I was pinching myself to see if I was actually in the room, touching other classmates.
    It was as if I was inside my body, but something pushed me to the side and I became a back seat observer or something...

Mind you, I just had a cold and this was not the intent.
    My homie was messing with me the whole day too, holding up fingers and crap.

But I made it through, but probably didn't learn anything in school that day.

Say no to drugs children, that means Sudafed, Dimetapp, man... starting to question Flintstone Vitamins now.

4. UBNaturally

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
    Bill Cosby is ‘completely blind’ and homebound
    July 18, 2016

Bill Cosby is now “completely blind,” said a well-placed source, who added that the embattled comic is “in his own personal hell.”

The disgraced comedian once known as “America’s Dad” is now confined to his Pennsylvania home with only his incomprehensibly loyal wife, Camille, at his side.

http://pagesix.com/2016/07/18/bill-cosby-is-completely-blind-and-trapped-in-his-home

5. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,862
  6. IFE

IFE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +551
    My eye Dr.told me This week I have cataracts. I went into natural attack mode. I don't put all my confidence in medical professionals. To my neighborhood GNC I went. I also googled some natural remedies.
    My eye dr. schedule me for an appt 2 yrs out to see how they have progressed and prepare for surgery. He said with age the eyes age also.
    GNC had pills called Eye Health. There are natural diets that include lots of carrots, garlic gloves, some spices, Turmeric, and saffron (cost $20).
    Leafy green veggies, lots of lots of garlic and carrots.
    I'm going to the city market for some saffron.
    I can't erase the cataracts, but I can, thru natural remedy prevent further damage to my eyes. The guy at GNC and I have a good relationship. He recommended a clove of garlic a day. Thinking of garlic recipes. I can't eat a plain glove of garlic.
    I got this Gel Eye Mask. It weighs about 3-4 pounds, but it feels so good on my eyes. I only use about a hour a day unless I fall into a deep sleep.

7. UBNaturally

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
    Have heard carrots are good for eye health, but I am not a biologist... just a concept that I came across throughout the years.

8. IFE

IFE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +551
    Carrots are good for the eyes. I put shredder carrots in salads. Now I'm eating shredded carrots as a snack and have made carrot juice a staple in my fridge.
    When the doc told me I had cataracts, I asked is there any eye drops I should use or anything. He said no :mad:. Let's just wait till your next eye appointment, in 1-1/2 - 2 years to see how the cataracts have progressed and if surgery is an option. :argue:. Really. Silly rabbit.
    I'm not waiting for an eye condition to progress while I do nothing.
    Ive learned I can't do anything about the state of the cataracts now, which the doc said they were small, but I can stop the progression thru natural eye care.
    We have to play a part in our own health care. He's probably already got the cost of my eye surgery in his 2 year budget plan.