Law Forum : Bill Cosby Sues Seven Sexual Assault Accusers for Defamation

Liberty

BANNED
Aug 28, 2015

Bill Cosby on Monday sued seven women who have accused him of sexually assaulting them, claiming that they defamed his character and purposefully derailed an upcoming television opportunity.

Cosby is suing Tamara Green, Therese Serignese, Linda Traitz,Louisa Moritz, Barbara Bowman, Joan Tarshis, and Angela Leslie — seven of
more than 50 women who have accused Cosby of sexual misconduct or assault dating back to the 1960s.

In the suit, which was filed in the U.S. District Court in Massachusetts on Monday, Cosby denies ever drugging or sexually assaulting any of the seven women listed in his counter claim.

Read more

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/bill-cosby-sues-seven-sexual-assault-accusers-defamation-n479841

Good! If you think a black man was serial raping ww in the 60s and 70s and didn't get lynched, you don't have a clue about the history of this country. I hope he takes their dreams

Good! If you think a black man was serial raping ww in the 60s and 70s and didn't get lynched, you don't have a clue about the history of this country. I hope he takes their dreams

My question would be, why sue 7 and not 50? Is that kind of a confession of sorts? Just asking'

I WANT to believe Cosby is innocent of all these accusations... And, I do believe in the cases that the women knowingly took Quaaludes, and then had consensual sex with him, I wouldn't call that rape. Then, I am also sure there are some opportunistic liars among these women. I'm not sure if it's some or all of them. But, I don't believe all these women are telling the truth.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back