Black People : Bill Cosby Said He Gave Quaaludes to Women: Court Documents

Really? Well, you wrote:
She never went on to say she passed out, like many are saying. She said after she felt dizzy, she cursed at him and left.

But in the Vanity Fair article Ms. Johnson reported that after she got in the cab she blacked out, a common colloquial term for passing out. Here it is again in case you missed it.

Cosby opened the door, shoved me into it and slammed the door behind me without ever saying a word. I somehow managed to tell the driver my address and before blacking out, I looked at the cabbie and asked, as if he knew: “Did I really just call Bill Cosby ‘a motherf****r?"

There's no shame in admitting when you're wrong. A lawyer friend once told me one doesn't score points when one refuses to concede the obvious. A word to the wise...
So you just admitted she didn't pass out in front of Cosby like other accusers claimed they did (which was my point). However you and others tried to make it sound that way, especially others I've read.

So you just admitted she didn't pass out in front of Cosby like other accusers claimed they did (which was my point). However you and others tried to make it sound that way, especially others I've read.
Yes, I admit that she didn't pass out in front of Cosby like other accusers claimed they did. I never said Johnson claimed to have passed out in front of Cosby because I had read her account. Here's what I wrote:
Several women have reported they were given a drink or pill(s) by Cosby and afterward felt dizzy, even passed out. Actress/model Beverly Johnson is among several women who have made this claim.

Now it's your turn. Do you admit that your statement...

"She never went on to say she passed out, like many are saying. She said after she felt dizzy, she cursed at him and left.

...was wrong or inaccurate--or incomplete? Come on, you can do it...

I agree with both pieces you wrote.

In addition, to what you have said, the Judge unsealed the deposition because of a past speech Bill Cosby gave. Bill Cosby speech addressed some of the issues that exist within the Black Community and he was trying to motivate us to do better and be better.

THEY DO NOT WANT US TO HAVE A LEADER IN OUR COMMUNITY.

It is a distraction. We talk about BLACK LIVES MATTER.....Yeah guess what... Bill Cosby is Black and his life matters.

This is the type of stuff Black Men need to worry about everyday. Bill Clinton walks around everyday like he did not sleep with that intern in the White House.

I hope he turns around and files suits against all of them. There are so many people that HATE BLACK PEOPLE WITH MONEY.....ESPECIALLY THE ONES THAT TRY TO ENCOURAGE US TO PROGRESS.
Bill Cosby is not a leader in our community. He is a faux leader and most likely a serial rapist who got away with numerous crimes against women. The comparison between President Clinton and Bill Cosby is a fallacious one. Monica Lewinsky entered into a mutually consensual relationship (such as it was) with the president. Cosby's accusers have offered accounts of inappropriate groping, rape and sex without their consent (which by law is rape). Cosby isn't going to file suit against these women because if he does all of his past potential misdeeds become fair game.

He has probably dodged paying for his crimes because the statute of limitations has expired for virtually all of them. However, like Michael Jackson--another likely sexual predator--this will follow him for the rest of his life. Stations all over the country are dropping his TV shows like a hot potato (even BET). When Cosby leaves this world to meet a more righteous Judge than any we have here on earth, the media will mention these allegations along with his professional accomplishments. Good.

Yes, I admit that she didn't pass out in front of Cosby like other accusers claimed they did. I never said Johnson claimed to have passed out in front of Cosby because I had read her account. Here's what I wrote:
Several women have reported they were given a drink or pill(s) by Cosby and afterward felt dizzy, even passed out. Actress/model Beverly Johnson is among several women who have made this claim.

Now it's your turn. Do you admit that your statement...

"She never went on to say she passed out, like many are saying. She said after she felt dizzy, she cursed at him and left.

...was wrong or inaccurate--or incomplete? Come on, you can do it...
I just told you my point. But I guessed you missed it again.

I have to ask myself, why again and why now is this being fast forwarded and dominating social and mainstream media today... We are not to far removed from the Charleston Massacre of nine very beloved African Americans and here once again they are reviving what I considered to be a dead horse. I can't help but wonder if this is another smokescreen by white america to distract and deflect from the issues of racism and the symbolism of the confederate flag.... Charleston in my opinion did not get the media coverage that it so rightfully deserved... There was more coverage on the manhunt of the two escaped white convicts. There have been little if any interviews conducted about the Charleston killer's family or his possible ties to white supremacy and hate groups. There is always something that is thrown on the window to smudge it. Now I am not suggesting that Mr. Cosby is innocent or guilty I'm merely asking why are we really here once again ?????
Here is a piece that I wrote last year when this issue with Mr. Cosby first surfaced and I'd like to share it here. All I ask is that you read and give it considerable thought..http://wp.me/p55cZB-7A

Thank Al D for sharing these to pieces.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back