Black People : Bill Cosby Said He Gave Quaaludes to Women: Court Documents

I didn't read any words to justify a claim that "people are still putting words in Beverly Johnson's mouth." I wrote:

Several women have reported they were given a drink or pill(s) by Cosby and afterward felt dizzy, even passed out. Actress/model Beverly Johnson is among several women who have made this claim.

Here's what Ms. Johnson wrote in her Vanity Fair article:

...I knew by the second sip of the drink Cosby had given me that I’d been drugged—and drugged good.

My head became woozy, my speech became slurred, and the room began to spin nonstop. Cosby motioned for me to come over to him as though we were really about to act out the scene. He put his hands around my waist, and I managed to put my hand on his shoulder in order to steady myself.

As I felt my body go completely limp, my brain switched into automatic-survival mode. That meant making sure Cosby understood that I knew exactly what was happening at that very moment....

Cosby opened the door, shoved me into it and slammed the door behind me without ever saying a word. I somehow managed to tell the driver my address and before blacking out, I looked at the cabbie and asked, as if he knew: “Did I really just call Bill Cosby ‘a motherf****r?"
http://www.vanityfair.com/unchanged/2014/12/bill-cosby-beverly-johnson-story

You were saying?
This doesn't change anything I said.

I have to ask myself, why again and why now is this being fast forwarded and dominating social and mainstream media today... We are not to far removed from the Charleston Massacre of nine very beloved African Americans and here once again they are reviving what I considered to be a dead horse. I can't help but wonder if this is another smokescreen by white america to distract and deflect from the issues of racism and the symbolism of the confederate flag.... Charleston in my opinion did not get the media coverage that it so rightfully deserved... There was more coverage on the manhunt of the two escaped white convicts. There have been little if any interviews conducted about the Charleston killer's family or his possible ties to white supremacy and hate groups. There is always something that is thrown on the window to smudge it. Now I am not suggesting that Mr. Cosby is innocent or guilty I'm merely asking why are we really here once again ?????
Here is a piece that I wrote last year when this issue with Mr. Cosby first surfaced and I'd like to share it here. All I ask is that you read and give it considerable thought..http://wp.me/p55cZB-7A

I agree with both pieces you wrote.

In addition, to what you have said, the Judge unsealed the deposition because of a past speech Bill Cosby gave. Bill Cosby speech addressed some of the issues that exist within the Black Community and he was trying to motivate us to do better and be better.

THEY DO NOT WANT US TO HAVE A LEADER IN OUR COMMUNITY.

It is a distraction. We talk about BLACK LIVES MATTER.....Yeah guess what... Bill Cosby is Black and his life matters.

This is the type of stuff Black Men need to worry about everyday. Bill Clinton walks around everyday like he did not sleep with that intern in the White House.

I hope he turns around and files suits against all of them. There are so many people that HATE BLACK PEOPLE WITH MONEY.....ESPECIALLY THE ONES THAT TRY TO ENCOURAGE US TO PROGRESS.

This doesn't change anything I said.
Really? Well, you wrote:
She never went on to say she passed out, like many are saying. She said after she felt dizzy, she cursed at him and left.

But in the Vanity Fair article Ms. Johnson reported that after she got in the cab she blacked out, a common colloquial term for passing out. Here it is again in case you missed it.

Cosby opened the door, shoved me into it and slammed the door behind me without ever saying a word. I somehow managed to tell the driver my address and before blacking out, I looked at the cabbie and asked, as if he knew: “Did I really just call Bill Cosby ‘a motherf****r?"

There's no shame in admitting when you're wrong. A lawyer friend once told me one doesn't score points when one refuses to concede the obvious. A word to the wise...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back