Black People : Bill Cosby Said He Gave Quaaludes to Women: Court Documents

Who are you????

This is more like a lynching.

Beverly Johnson did not have sex with him.

It kills me the double standards.

I do not know why some white people still believe that the justice system... innocent until proven guilty ONLY applies to THEM. WHAT A SHAME!

Plus the deposition was unsealed because the judge wanted to embarrass him. However, the unsealed deposition did not reveal that those women were unknowingly drugged or were raped.

Unfortunately, once again a Black Man is guilty because the White women said ....he drugged me and raped me... I do not think so. He has not been found guilty of rape. But, I know that means nothing to YOU.

Dylan Roof walks in a church filled with Black people and while unmasked he kills 9 of them in plain sight. I bet YOU think he is innocent.

President Bill Clinton has sexual relations with an intern....in the White House.....YOU probably he was guilty...of NOTHING.

Sandusky.....all those boys he raped....but NO....that wasn't rape....he is guilty of nothing. His wife thought they were just playing in the basement. Right.....

SO...what is he guilty of?

Hey, post the court document that shows he has been proven guilty of a crime.

YOU = any person that believes he is guilty because the White Women who willingly took those drugs and had sex with him....and GAINED NOTHING FROM HIM...THINK THEY CAN NOW CAUSE THESE CONSENSUAL SEX ACTS .......RAPE.

THERE ARE SO MANY OF OUR BLACK MEN THAT HAVE BEEN LYNCHED BECAUSE A WHITE WOMEN LIED AND SAID ......HE RAPED ME. THIS IS THE SAME THING. BUT I DO NOT EXPECT .....YOU....TO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT.

I HAVE PROFILED....YOU... AND I HAVE NOT FOUND ANY POSTS WHERE YOU HAVE SAID ANYTHING POSITIVE ABOUT....OUR BLACK COMMUNITY OR ANYONE WITHIN OUR BLACK COMMUNITY.

COSBY....MADE THE COSBY SHOW WHICH REVEALED TO THE OUTSIDERS.... A LIFE THAT MANY BLACK PEOPLE HAD AND HAVE.

SO NO!!!!!!!!! He is not guilty because YOU SAY HE IS.....
I don't understand this. Again, I asked a question. You offer a lengthy response but it doesn't answer the question I asked. One more time...PLEASE answer the question. PLEASE.

Are you saying Cosby is only guilty of adultery even if the allegations made against him by these women are true?

I would appreciate if you would answer the question, PLEASE. Thanks.

I don't understand this. Again, I asked a question. You offer a lengthy response but it doesn't answer the question I asked. One more time...PLEASE answer the question. PLEASE.

Are you saying Cosby is only guilty of adultery even if the allegations made against him by these women are true?

I would appreciate if you would answer the question, PLEASE. Thanks.

You are guilty. :puke:You are being typical. WHO ARE YOU?.... YOU ARE MY QUESTIONS, DYLANN!!!
Who are you????

This is more like a lynching.

Beverly Johnson did not have sex with him.

It kills me the double standards.

I do not know why some white people still believe that the justice system... innocent until proven guilty ONLY applies to THEM. WHAT A SHAME!

Plus the deposition was unsealed because the judge wanted to embarrass him. However, the unsealed deposition did not reveal that those women were unknowingly drugged or were raped.

Unfortunately, once again a Black Man is guilty because the White women said ....he drugged me and raped me... I do not think so. He has not been found guilty of rape. But, I know that means nothing to YOU.

Dylan Roof walks in a church filled with Black people and while unmasked he kills 9 of them in plain sight. I bet YOU think he is innocent.

President Bill Clinton has sexual relations with an intern....in the White House.....YOU probably believe he was guilty...of NOTHING.

Sandusky.....all those boys he raped....but NO....that wasn't rape....he is guilty of nothing. His wife thought they were just playing in the basement. Right.....

SO...what is he guilty of?

Hey, post the court document that shows he has been proven guilty of a crime.

YOU = any person that believes he is guilty because the White Women who willingly took those drugs and had sex with him....and GAINED NOTHING FROM HIM...THINK THEY CAN NOW CALL THESE CONSENSUAL SEX ACTS .......RAPE.

THERE ARE SO MANY OF OUR BLACK MEN THAT HAVE BEEN LYNCHED BECAUSE A WHITE WOMEN LIED AND SAID ......HE RAPED ME. THIS IS THE SAME THING. BUT I DO NOT EXPECT .....YOU....TO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT.

I HAVE PROFILED....YOU... AND I HAVE NOT FOUND ANY POSTS WHERE YOU HAVE SAID ANYTHING POSITIVE ABOUT....OUR BLACK COMMUNITY OR ANYONE WITHIN OUR BLACK COMMUNITY.

COSBY....MADE THE COSBY SHOW WHICH REVEALED TO THE OUTSIDERS.... A LIFE THAT MANY BLACK PEOPLE HAD AND HAVE.

SO NO!!!!!!!!! He is not guilty because YOU SAY HE IS.....

Gaetan Dugas is guilty.

Club Baths, San Francisco, November 1982 . . . When the moaning stopped, the young man rolled over on his back for a cigarette. Gaetan Dugas reached up for the lights, turning up the rheostat slowly so his partner's eyes would have time to adjust. He then made a point of eyeing the purple lesions on his chest. "Gay cancer," he said, almost as if he were talking to himself. "Maybe you'll get it too."

-- Randy Shilts, And the Band Played On

Since the early days of the AIDS epidemic, researchers have reasoned that a handful of people -- maybe even a single individual -- bore the unknowing responsibility for having introduced the disease to North America and its first large group of victims, the homosexual community. By tracing sexual contacts, officials at the Centers for Disease Control in Atlanta in 1982 found a likely candidate: one man who, through his sexual liaisons and those of his bedmates, could be linked to nine of the first 19 cases in Los Angeles, 22 cases in New York City and nine more in eight other cities -- in all, some 40 of the first 248 cases in the U.S. The CDC acknowledged his role with an eerie sobriquet: it called him Patient Zero.

Now Patient Zero is publicly identified for the first time in a stunning new book on the AIDS epidemic, And the Band Played On (St. Martin's Press; 630 pages; $24.95). Zero, says Author Randy Shilts, was Gaetan Dugas, a handsome blond steward for Air Canada, who used to survey the men on offer in gay bars and announce with satisfaction, "I'm the prettiest one." Using airline passes, he traveled extensively and picked up men wherever he went. Dugas developed Kaposi's sarcoma, a form of skin cancer common to AIDS victims, in June 1980, before the epidemic had been perceived by physicians. Told later he was endangering anyone he slept with, Dugas unrepentantly carried on -- by his estimate, with 250 partners a year -- until his death in March 1984, adding countless direct and indirect victims. At least one man indignantly hunted him down. Dugas' charm proved unfailing: he sweet-talked the man into having sex again.

Dugas' identity as the peripatetic Patient Zero was confirmed last week by Professor Marcus Conant of the University of California at San Francisco, a pioneer AIDS researcher. But, Conant adds, "if it hadn't been this man, it would have been some other." Dugas' escapades are just one of many vivid and shocking stories in Shilts' impressively researched and richly detailed narrative. The author has been covering AIDS full time for the San Francisco Chronicle since 1983. Most of his tales underscore a theme that is painfully ; familiar to AIDS researchers: both the Federal Government and the gay community squandered lives and let the disease rage out of control by focusing on ideological preaching instead of public health.

From the TIME.

This was MURDER.

NOW. 1,218,400. With aids and hiv

I have to ask myself, why again and why now is this being fast forwarded and dominating social and mainstream media today... We are not to far removed from the Charleston Massacre of nine very beloved African Americans and here once again they are reviving what I considered to be a dead horse. I can't help but wonder if this is another smokescreen by white america to distract and deflect from the issues of racism and the symbolism of the confederate flag.... Charleston in my opinion did not get the media coverage that it so rightfully deserved... There was more coverage on the manhunt of the two escaped white convicts. There have been little if any interviews conducted about the Charleston killer's family or his possible ties to white supremacy and hate groups. There is always something that is thrown on the window to smudge it. Now I am not suggesting that Mr. Cosby is innocent or guilty I'm merely asking why are we really here once again ?????
Here is a piece that I wrote last year when this issue with Mr. Cosby first surfaced and I'd like to share it here. All I ask is that you read and give it considerable thought..http://wp.me/p55cZB-7A

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back