Black People : Bill Cosby Said He Gave Quaaludes to Women: Court Documents

I don't understand your position and am seeking to clarify it. Are you saying Cosby is only guilty of adultery even if the allegations made against him by these women are true?
Anybody can make allegations?

Let's make it that you are now Cosby. We are now in the drug and sex crazed 70s or 80s. You have the money to get me some drugs...which I take willing. Then we have sex, with your wife some place close by. 1 year, 10 years, 20 years later I look at my life and realize that if Cosby made me a star my life would be different. So, then I get mad and say that you drugged me and raped me. NO ONE EVER PRESSED CHARGES RIGHT AFTER IT HAPPENED... I said you drugged and raped me .... 20 years later.

Sorry, I would have to accept I made a bad decision.....and keep it moving.

Rape is rape. This was not rape. It was 'I thought having sex with you was going to make me famous'.

All of the women wanted to gain something.

Personally, it is consensual until you make it clear......No!!!

They could have even said if I take these drugs...please don't have sex with me. Please don't take advantage of me...I just want to get high.

Or....do you promise to make me famous.:11100:

You know this Cosby situation reminds me of my younger days.

When I was 18, men 10 and 15 years older than me trying to 'get' with me. So, even claimed they wanted to marry me. I hadbto pause and ask myself....:11200: what is he really trying to get from me.

So, my answer was ...hell no. I am not a hooker. I am a virtuous women.

Then I got older, guys trying to by me drinks in the club..hoping they can get me drunk enough to have 'I am not even really here sex with them' , that did not work.

Then my car broke down...there were the brothers that had my car repaired, because I just want to help a sister out....but later on wanting me to have sex with them, that did not work.

The funniest one is when this guy, as old as my dad at the time, offered to pay for my hotel room because he was a goooood guy. I said thank you. Later he asked me if I would show him my breasts, that did not work.

So, I ask myself what type of women would knowingly take these drugs AND Cosby had a known reputation for being a womanizer.

Yup, he is only guilty of ADULTERY.

"He did not sneak drugs into their drinks...at least no one said that?" You're joking, right. Please read the article here that totally, completely refutes what you wrote. After you read it I ask you to comment on it, PLEASE...

http://www.etonline.com/news/154160_timeline_of_bill_cosby_sexual_assault_allegations/

It absolutely WAS rape if he gave the women drugs and they didn't know about it. Several women have reported they were given a drink or pill(s) by Cosby and afterward felt dizzy, even passed out. Actress/model Beverly Johnson is among several women who have made this claim. Supermodel Janice Dickerson claims Cosby had given her a pill for menstrual cramps, then raped her after she had passed out.

Even if they were doing drugs the law generally states that a person must be able to give consent or it's legally a sexual assault. It is actually against the law to have sex with someone who is so drunk or high s/he is virtually out of his/her mind.

Cosby has been accused of this kind of perversity for more than a decade. Sexual predators continue to victimize others until they are stopped. (Now where have I heard that before?)

Poor Camille...
I see people are still putting words in Beverly Johnsons mouth, who is known to have lied several times before. She never went on to say she passed out, like many are saying. She said after she felt dizzy, she cursed at him and left.

So out of all 30 women, she was the only one able to shake it off, and happened to be black. What he do, give her a light dosage because she was a sister or something? Whoopi bust her out when she asked her why didn't she go to get her self checked, if it was that serious. I forgot her answer, but it didn't sound right.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back