Black People : bill-cosby-is-completely-blind......

jamesfrmphilly

PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
http://pagesix.com/2016/07/18/bill-cosby-is-completely-blind-and-trapped-in-his-home/

The disgraced comedian once known as “America’s Dad” is now confined to his Pennsylvania home with only his wife, Camille, at his side.

The source close to Cosby told us, “His alleged victims may take some solace in the fact that he’s in his own personal hell. He has been suffering from a degenerative eye disease and is completely blind . . . All his Hollywood friends have turned their backs on him.

“He is confined to his house in Pennsylvania, and the only person on his side is his wife, Camille, who is masterminding his defense. His only friends are the small army of lawyers on his payroll.”

I stand with and support brother Bill Cosby and I don't give a crap what anyone has to say about it or about him...He will never be a disgrace in my eyes, only the folks who continue to assassinate his character and devalue his legacy as well as his contributions both humanitarian and monetary...Screw them all!!! A bunch of hypocrites and deserters esp. black so called christian folk and those who benefited from his generosity!!! Yeah, I said it!!!

Bill Cosby was a SERIAL date rapist. The worst thing you can do to a woman is take her sex by force or drug her out.
Never was a Bill Cosby 'father figure' fan. Now I know why. I had a daddy who came home every night to his kids and mom. Didn't need Bill Cosby as no father figure.
IT'S REAPING TIME FOR BILL COSBEY. REAPING IS A MF.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back