Black People : Bill Cosby: can't prove Zimmerman is a racist

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/axZBH87VaJE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Cosby is nothing to me. He can never say anything to or about me and mine again.

I know he did not have this outlook back in the 60's when blacks were catching hell. he called it for what it was.

Peace!

images

Mikhail Markhasev murdered Innis Cosby

"After America's Most Wanted and The National Enquirer offered a $100,000 reward for information, the Enquirer received a call telling them that Mikhail Markhasev, an 18-year old Ukrainian immigrant, had bragged that he'd shot a black man and that the case was on the news."

"At his trial, prosecutors relied on jailhouse letters where Markhasev allegedly confesses to the slaying and writes, "I shot the ****** … I went to rob a [drug] connection and obviously found something else." In their appeals, Markhasev's lawyers tried to get his conviction overturned, arguing that the letters had been forged by another convict, but their arguments failed."

"Born in Lviv, Markhasev had come to the U.S. in 1989 with his mother, attending a program for gifted children in West Hollywood, where a teacher described him as well-liked and well-behaved. But after moving to Los Alamitos, California in 1992, he began hanging out with a gang and exhibiting racism. In 1995 Markhasev and other gang members attacked two African-American men with a knife at a gas station, and served six months at a juvenile correctional facility. According to a friend, his time in the facility changed him, he seemed more combative and angry upon his release.

In 1998 Markhasev was sentenced to life in prison without parole, plus 10 years, for first-degree murder and attempted robbery.[8] (The Cosby family had asked prosecutors not to seek the death penalty.)"

I get the impression these days that Bill Cosby is a Black man who is angry . . . at Black people, particularly the poorest among us. For whatever falls upon Black people, I believe he thinks it's Black people's fault and their responsibility to bear the brunt of the impact.

As a Black "elite", maybe he views racism differently than most other Black people. An immigrant white man who is described as "gifted", comes to America, either brings it with him or becomes a racist, kills his son because he's Black, but I've not heard Bill step forward and speak to that in a public way, for what it was . . . a racist robbery/murder.

Why does he keep harping on Black people when they seek justice, though? Why does his opinion weigh more than the masses of Blacks who are looking at the same thing? Why doesn't he use what happened to his family--which is obvious--and use his public name as a platform to address racism in America? Does he believe it even exists? I wonder.

True, it wouldn't bring his son back, but at least Emmett Till's mother, Mamie, sought justice and tried to defend her Black son and honor his name after he was brutally murdered by letting the world know who his enemy was and the extent to which they would go to act on their hatred of Black people.

"Although Bryant and Milam eventually confessed to the murder, they were never brought to justice. Both are now dead, as is Mamie Till Mobley, who campaigned until her death last year to have her son's case reopened."

Sources: ABCNews, Wikipedia, Emmett Till

Mr Cosby is trying to say that you can't base your opinions about a case from what you hear and see on the television. But he's wrong tho,...

What has Bill Cosby ever been right about? :( If you rely on T.V. only, he's partially right! ;) But then a broke clock is right twice a day. ;)

images

Mikhail Markhasev murdered Innis Cosby

"After America's Most Wanted and The National Enquirer offered a $100,000 reward for information, the Enquirer received a call telling them that Mikhail Markhasev, an 18-year old Ukrainian immigrant, had bragged that he'd shot a black man and that the case was on the news."

"At his trial, prosecutors relied on jailhouse letters where Markhasev allegedly confesses to the slaying and writes, "I shot the ****** … I went to rob a [drug] connection and obviously found something else." In their appeals, Markhasev's lawyers tried to get his conviction overturned, arguing that the letters had been forged by another convict, but their arguments failed."

"Born in Lviv, Markhasev had come to the U.S. in 1989 with his mother, attending a program for gifted children in West Hollywood, where a teacher described him as well-liked and well-behaved. But after moving to Los Alamitos, California in 1992, he began hanging out with a gang and exhibiting racism. In 1995 Markhasev and other gang members attacked two African-American men with a knife at a gas station, and served six months at a juvenile correctional facility. According to a friend, his time in the facility changed him, he seemed more combative and angry upon his release.

In 1998 Markhasev was sentenced to life in prison without parole, plus 10 years, for first-degree murder and attempted robbery.[8] (The Cosby family had asked prosecutors not to seek the death penalty.)"

I get the impression these days that Bill Cosby is a Black man who is angry . . . at Black people, particularly the poorest among us. For whatever falls upon Black people, I believe he thinks it's Black people's fault and their responsibility to bear the brunt of the impact.

As a Black "elite", maybe he views racism differently than most other Black people. An immigrant white man who is described as "gifted", comes to America, either brings it with him or becomes a racist, kills his son because he's Black, but I've not heard Bill step forward and speak to that in a public way, for what it was . . . a racist robbery/murder.

Why does he keep harping on Black people when they seek justice, though? Why does his opinion weigh more than the masses of Blacks who are looking at the same thing? Why doesn't he use what happened to his family--which is obvious--and use his public name as a platform to address racism in America? Does he believe it even exists? I wonder.

True, it wouldn't bring his son back, but at least Emmett Till's mother, Mamie, sought justice and tried to defend her Black son and honor his name after he was brutally murdered by letting the world know who his enemy was and the extent to which they would go to act on their hatred of Black people.

"Although Bryant and Milam eventually confessed to the murder, they were never brought to justice. Both are now dead, as is Mamie Till Mobley, who campaigned until her death last year to have her son's case reopened."

Sources: ABCNews, Wikipedia, Emmett Till

Bryant and Milam were acquitted by an all white jury, like George Zimmerman, after a short pro forma trial! They then confessed to a free lance reporter, who sold the story to Look magazine for $10,000.00! :mad: The Feds didn't bother to try them in federal court. :mad: It will be very interesting to see if the Feds will try GZ in federal court! What say you?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back