Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
Occupation
Employed
Bill Bennett's Racist Statement
Today 10:44 am EST
Click on the link, then click on Bill Bennett's nationally broadcasted remarks.

http://mediamatters.org/items/200509280006

Bill Bennett said: "[Y]ou could abort every black baby in this country, and your crime rate would go down"

--------------

WHITE SUPREMACY AT ITS SUBTLY BEST!

----------

He also said it would also be a morally reprehensable thing to do, if this were the case.

----------

The argument is that he used an extreme example, that was taken out of context.

----------

In my opinion the comment came from the mouth of a white racist who further hides behind the fear of white annihalation while subliminally projecting black extinction.

And yes he injected race into his stupid -- idiotic comment just by virtue of the words coming from is white lips...

And I'll bet not one so-Called Black leader will shout out in protest.

Are we doomed?

1. Partially crippled by physical slavery (1446-1965)

2. Totally handicapped by mental slavery (1965-now

Frankly, I am not shocked by his comments. Because I am aware of the mechanisms of white supremacy. This idiot just further confirms its existence as he provides a proverbial stamp of approval!

Fine

Tsk tsk

Fine1952 said:
Bill Bennett's Racist Statement
Today 10:44 am EST
Click on the link, then click on Bill Bennett's nationally broadcasted remarks.

http://mediamatters.org/items/200509280006

Bill Bennett said: "[Y]ou could abort every black baby in this country, and your crime rate would go down"

--------------

WHITE SUPREMACY AT ITS SUBTLY BEST!

----------

He also said it would also be a morally reprehensable thing to do, if this were the case.

----------

The argument is that he used an extreme example, that was taken out of context.

----------

In my opinion the comment came from the mouth of a white racist who further hides behind the fear of white annihalation while subliminally projecting black extinction.

And yes he injected race into his stupid -- idiotic comment just by virtue of the words coming from is white lips...

And I'll bet not one so-Called Black leader will shout out in protest.

Are we doomed?

1. Partially crippled by physical slavery (1446-1965)

2. Totally handicapped by mental slavery (1965-now

Frankly, I am not shocked by his comments. Because I am aware of the mechanisms of white supremacy. This idiot just further confirms its existence as he provides a proverbial stamp of approval!

Fine

Why are we suprised or shocked by anything a subtance abusing gamblaholic says? If we ever want to become a threat, we must start investing the over $600 billion we generate every year in stocks, bonds and starting businesses. Especially banks. $600 billion buys a lot of clout. But as long as we think bling is power, idiots will continue to treat us like dirt.

It amazes me that people (including some black people) try to argue that racism is no longer prevelant in this country when their are public figures who make such reckless & genocidal statements. If a black man made such a statement about whites, he'd be lynched! Such a statement would be just as "true" as Bennett's statement. Whites commit the majority of the crimes in this country, despite popular opinion. As a result, if white children were aborted crime would go down as well. Indeed if one truly wants to look at crime statistics, whites are arrested more than blacks (which makes sense because they are the majority in this country). However blacks are imprisoned more than whites. That has to do more with a racist justice system than it does about crimes being committed. Not only would crime be reduced if white babies were aborted, drug supply & usage would go down as well. Everyone knows that blacks do not have to resources to bring drugs into this country. That is done by white people. Whites also make up the majority of drug users in this country. The white man is the most criminal minded person this world's ever seen!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back