Black Astrology : BILL AND HILLARY CLINTON...

Discussion in 'Black Astrology' started by Aqil, Jun 8, 2003.

1. Aqil

Aqil Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +114
    "After all that has happened since, I'm often asked why Bill and I have stayed together. It's not a question I welcome, but given the public nature of our lives, it's one I know will be asked again and again. What can I say to explain a love that has persisted for decades and has grown through our shared experiences of parenting a daughter, burying our parents and tending our extended families, a lifetime's worth of friends, a common faith and an abiding commitment to our country? All I know is that no one understands me better and no one can make me laugh the way Bill does. Even after all these years, he is still the most interesting, energizing and fully alive person I have ever met. Bill Clinton and I started a conversation in the spring of 1971, and more than thirty years later we're still talking."

Hillary Clinton, Living History, Simon & Shuster, 2003.

Former president Bill Clinton and his wife, Senator Hillary Clinton have unusual horoscopes. He is a Leo (8/19/’46) with the Moon in Taurus and Libra rising. She is a Scorpio (10/26/’47) with the Moon in Pisces and Gemini rising...

Mr. Clinton has nine planets in the air and fire signs, no planets in the water signs, and one planet in an earth sign. Ms. Clinton has six planets in the air and fire signs, four planets in the water signs, and no planets in the earth signs.

Mr. Clinton's horoscope contains thirteen sextiles – a favorable aspect that confers opportunities – and nine conjunctions, the most powerful aspect. He has five planets in the fixed (or stubborn) signs and Ms. Clinton has six planets in the fixed signs. This indicates that Bill and Hillary Clinton are very activist, very focused, and very determined...

Because Clinton’s natal Sun is in late Leo and Ms. Clinton’s is in early Scorpio, their natal Suns are in sextile aspect – even though Leo and Scorpio are incompatible signs. His Moon in Taurus sextiles her Moon in Pisces, thus they are very compatible personalities. Daughter Chelsea (2/27/’80) is a Pisces with a Leo Moon. She is very close to her parents...

2. Aqil

Aqil Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +114
    Re: Monica Lewinsky:

Amazingly, Bill Clinton (8/19/’46) and Monica Lewinsky (7/23/’73) are astrological twins! Both have the Sun in Leo, the Moon in Taurus, and Libra rising. This means that upon their initial meeting they would automatically be attracted to one another. This why I believe she was sent to the White House by people who were aware of this, and intent on destroying his presidency...

3. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    hmmmmmmm! makes you think! Thanks Aquil! you always raise the eyebrow

4. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    well now this open eyez fast .....whoa !

5. DreamFunk

DreamFunk Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +6
    WHOOOOOAAAA!!!!.....:jawdrop:STOP THE PRESSES....we might have sum here....!!!...