Black Relationships : Biggest Issues in Black relationships

Sanaiah25 said:
Is your heart more fragile to heartbreak and rejection than mine?
maybe, maybe not. i do know that my time is short.
women have a bad reputation for teasing and playing games.
i am looking to avoid all that wasting of my time.
i have never been into chasing somebody that don't want me.
let the thugs have all that. i look for the woman who chooses me.
during my time in the game i always had quite fine women.
i have no desire that has gone unsatisfied.
it worked for me.

jgyknowledge said:
you should still dress stylish, be meticulously groomed, and bring your self-confidence.
that worked well for me over a period of many years.

The issue here is not whether I (or any black man) do all that I can to satisfy a black woman. thats a given, you know upon entering a relationship (somewhat) what its going to take to keep that woman happy.

The issue is about the women who get caught up in the lifestyle for the wrong reasons. I dont know where, or how we got on the subject of black women dating white men.

Its good that YOU have common sense Sista Riada, but this topic pertains to someone close to you who got bitten by this bug. (If there is such a person) The topic of this thread is: Biggest Issues in Black Relationships, and one of those issues is the notion that the man has to have something of signifigance to entice black women. (Cars, jewels, house, a job with a 401K plan etc.) Whether you are like this or not, or whether you can relate doesnt take away the fact that it is going on as we speak.

I dont complain, I seek understanding and insight.

jamesfrmphilly said:
do you know the difference between assertive and aggressive?
could you kindly explain to me how white women manage to locate the good brothers and sisters have a problem?

as for myself, i have rarely made the first move. most of the significant women in my life have come to me.
i will not be dogged or rejected by anyone. if she see something she want, she best come and get it.

Who says white and other nonblack women get the "good" men in the community? They get men who are willing to cooperate with whatever covert agenda they have going.....which, way more often than not, hasn't a thing in the world to do with 'goodness'. I do feel, however, that too often sisters are guilty of defining 'good' Black men in terms of economics....which is WHY we mistakenly make the above conclusion. We'd be wise to start discovering how nonblack "supremacy" affects us in terms of gender and thereby affects our relationships....

Riada said:
I wonder why Black men are interested in Black women who are attracted to the guy with the thugs and the rims. I mean, would you really want to have a committed-type relationship with this type of woman or do you just want her for sex? She is what she is.

I'm saying this because don't you realize that her preference for gaudy things indicates her value system across the board. This type of value system is going to be a problem in a long-term relationship where you want a woman to be a wife and mother to your children and be able to pass on to the children the appropriate values.

Or are the guys who complain about this just hatin on thugs cause y'all don't have thug appeal but want it?

Because often it's easier to point fingers than try to figure out what it is in YOU that keeps attracting/being attracted TO that kind of person.....that's a hard one for men AND women to come to terms with.....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back