Black People : Big White Boss told HIS DOG to SIC that FORMER BLACK MAN EMPLOYEE of HIS

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by dustyelbow, Oct 17, 2006.

1. dustyelbow

dustyelbow Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    White Owner Sics Dog on Black Man Ruled Permissible, Reports Huiznega & Hergt P.C.
    Wednesday September 27, 1:40 pm ET

DETROIT, Sept. 27 /PRNewswire/ -- In a decision that would shock the conscience of many people, Oakland County Circuit Court Judge Gene Schnelz on Wednesday, September 27, ruled that an owner of a company who directed his dog to bite an African-American employee saying the "black dog was trained to bite black men," did not create a hostile work environment. Characterizing the owner's comments as a "stray remark," Judge Schnelz ruled that the owner's conduct was not sufficient to support a case that the Plaintiff Darryl Hall was subject to a racially hostile work environment. The owner, Leigh Rodney, had testified that while vacationing at his home in the Bahamas he came to the conclusion that black people were more afraid of dogs than white people. When he saw that Mr. Hall was frightened of a large black dog unexpectedly running toward him through the halls of the corporate offices, he was amused by Mr. Hall's fear of the dog and decided to make the comments about how the dog was trained to bite black men.

Mr. Hall was so shook up after the incident that he was taken for psychiatric intervention. In his case, Mr. Hall alleged that for nearly ten years he had been subject to various forms of racial remarks from management, who among other things used the "N" word to refer to him. After this incident Mr. Hall refused to meet with the owner and was thereafter fired.

JUST DONT BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY CURSED CITIZENS.

This man of STATURE (importance in THIS NATION and SOCIETY) while on VACATION RELAXING in the BAHAMAS on a BLACK MAJORITY CARRIBEAN ISLAND CAME TO A CONCLUSION of how to DEAL with BLACK PEOPLE with DOGS.

EVIL THOUGHTS FLOWED THROUGH HIM ON VACATION.

Oh well.

If this is not a CURSE, I dont know WHAT IS.

Hopefully OUR PEOPLE will NOT IMITATE since a CURSE MULTIPLIES.

I PRAY NOT.

2. Sefirot

Sefirot Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +14
    I can't figure out why we continue to try and find justice in this country. The system was not designed for our support, but for our oppression. We will never be treated or regarded as equals (as if we were merely whites' equals). Which is fine to me, bc I prefer to calculate and resolve issues myself. My taxes wouldn't be spent on what I prefer they be spent on regardless of whether I was represented or not.

Just deal with the dog personally when you get an oportunity and return to work with a smile. Calculated, justified so-called "crime" is what I call justice. Forget the judge. I have no respect for the system. Or of course you could stop working for the devil altogether.
    whatever, no biggie

3. backtoafrica

backtoafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    Racism in the workplace seems to be rampant. They keep doing this crap because they know they're going to get away with it.

4. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    Hetep Brothas:

I feel that you will find this link rather interesting...

http://rbgsstt.blogspot.com/ - (very middle of page)

Peace-

KD

5. backtoafrica

backtoafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    Your link doesn't work. By the way, I'm a sister.

6. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    Try that link Sistah, and all else who choose to view.

KD