Black Poetry : Big Heart vs. Little Head...

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by coey30, Dec 7, 2014.

1. coey30

coey30 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Aug 26, 2008
    Sex should not be something that is done half-assed. Sex should be passionate, intense, soft, loving. It doesn’t matter if it’s your significant other, a one night stand, or just a fling. ***** to blow your partner’s mind. Be passionate. Look into their eyes. Touch their face. Pull them closer. Grab, claw, pull them in as if you can’t get close enough. ***** like you can’t get enough of each other. Grab their hips. Kiss them. Kiss their whole body. Treat it like a sacred temple. ***** like it’s your last day on earth. ***** to show feelings incapable of words. ***** like you never want your partner to forget your name. **** ***** with all you’ve got.

“Mines.” I whisper
    “Yours,” she breathe
    And in that voice she can make me do anything like pull tricks out of my sleeve
    But that’s a useless trick since I’m wearing no shirt
    Using my hands as I grabbed her and pulled her close, removing her skirt
    And she wanted me in the bluntest way
    Wanted my lips, my hands, arms and I mean what do you say… ok…
    But I wanted her the way the ocean wants the shore
    Constantly reaching and running back for more
    I wanted her the way the rains want to fall
    The way the sun wants to shine, the way words want to be read, I want it all
    And she stopped and said she wanted me to infinity, to the millionth degree
    And no amount of rain could douse the fire she has burning for me
    So I told her, I had too… I told I felt the same
    But it was for someone else which I held flame
    That I have been attracted to someone who can actually feel it driving me insane
    And I’m only here for some strange
    And I can’t go do this to you or myself cause I’d regret the act with you of screwing
    As I am sitting here wondering what the hell I am doing
    And I’m sorry, I’m gonna have to pass up doing the do
    Cause for her I want my love to be honest and true

I always think about her before I fall asleep. The words she said, the way she looked. The things we laughed about, and the silent moment we shared. And when I dream, I’ll dream of her. Because it’s about her, it’s always about her…. I don’t know what it is about her. Maybe it’s the way nothing else matters when we’re talking, or how she make me smile more than anyone else has. It could be the way she says the right thing exactly at the right time. But whatever it is, I just want you to know that it means everything to me.