Black Sports : big butte tennis........

$$RICH$$ said:
they are beautiful big behinds and all because these sistas pose a sweet inner beauty ....yeah ! James alone on dis one ...lol

By my unofficial count this is at least brother Jamesfrmphilly's 4th post about the Williams Sister's looks, and he has been alone on every one of them! When I see Serena's body on TV, I'm like..... :bowdown:

Deepvoice said:
Serena's body is like a work of art, I mean God should have made every woman's body like that. The way it moves, the way it jiggles, it's hypnotizing effect, and don't get me started on the roundness. I'm about to go take a shower(seriously).

A work of art? Definately! However if God made every woman like that, then her body wouldn't be truly appreciated. Diversity is truly the spice of life.

Deepvoice said:
Serena's body is like a work of art, I mean God should have made every woman's body like that. The way it moves, the way it jiggles, it's hypnotizing effect, and don't get me started on the roundness. I'm about to go take a shower(seriously).
in fact she is too fat which is why she keeps getting beat.

Serena and Venus are hideous. Not because they were born that way (well, some of it is due to their irth), but because of what they've done to themselves. They could probably be bearable, but in their current condition, they are not attractive at all with all that fake, blonde hair and stupid choice of clothing. They are not cute at all.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back