Black Astrology : Big Bang, or Creation. How did we get here?

Science is just an ends to a mean. They can't even solve the "mystery" of consciousness. I tend towards creation and im not a religious person but Ive studied a few things about the human body and one thing I always one across is the fact that DNA is a pattern of particles. That pattern, code and info is what is needed for human life to form in some way or another. All that is matter here is basically coded. Its a certain pattern of particles lining up to form solids. Science can't explain alot. There is even a "portal" at the core of earths magnetic field that opens up every 8 minutes a day that leads to the suns surface. While im not into religion I am far removed from the big bang theory especially from "professionals" who can only fathom what they can see.

First off, I should clarify that personally I am an atheist, but I think the views I express in this thread can easily be held by theists, as it has more to do with science than it has to do with faith. Also,everyone's belief is just as valid as the next person's. So no need for insults and tearing down someone else's faith.

Psalm 93:1, Psalm 96:10, and Chronicles 16:30 says , "the world is firmly established, it cannot be moved." Psalm 104:5 says, "the LORD set the earth on its foundations; it can never be moved." It can be reasoned that the Bible seemed to be saying that the earth is the center of the universe. Galileo disagreed in the 1600s, and he defended heliocentrism. The idea that the sun was at the center of the solar system was not a view held by the church. The people of the time refused to believe scientific fact that the sun was at the center,and not the earth because they thought it contradicted the Bible.

Long before the 1600s, Horus, the sun god, moved the sun across the sky. People thought this because some God had to be up there moving it. How else would it move across the sky every day? This religious explanation was widely accepted because the people at the time had no other way to explain the sun's movements. Now, thanks to science, we do, and we consider the idea of a God physically moving the sun across the sky absurd. Evolution is scientific fact, there's still debate about "how", but the "if" has been firmly established. Denying it now on religious grounds is akin to the denial of heliocentrism in the 1600s.

The Big Bang theory is the best science has come up with so far. It's built on scientific observation, and mathematics. The " God did it" explanation simply doesn't hold up in comparison. Even if the Big Bang theory was conclusively proven wrong, which it may be eventually, the "God did it" explanation would still come up short, it has no real evidence.

Your opinions...

Peace!

In the Spirit of Thread Consolidation:

The Big Bang blows Atheism Sky High: Even Science May Eventually Catch Up to God’s Word
Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by Clyde C Coger Jr, Apr 28, 2016
https://destee.com/threads/the-big-...-may-eventually-catch-up-to-god’s-word.86467/

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back