Black Astrology : Big Bang, or Creation. How did we get here?

• The Big Bang wasn't an explosion of matter.
  • Modern cosmogony usually starts with the idea that the universe at this initial stage had all of its energy crunched into a single extremely dense point. What gases are we talking about here?
  • Mathematical frameworks are a tool used by science. Alone, they do not have the final say but they are an important part of the evidence and understanding. Going back to the example of Einstein, the results of his work on general relativity led him to conclude that the Universe is static. Einstein had some pre-conceived expectations and added his work in an attempt to save his model with no real malice intended. However, actual observational evidence showed that the universe doesn't conform to our expectations -- in this case a static universe -- and showed that there is actually some expansion going on.

It's cool that you have your own ideas about how the universe is, but do you have any evidence or rebuttals that directly apply to the current understanding?

Cosmology is the study of the structure and natural state of the Universe as it exists today. Cosmonogy seeks to describe the origin. It's unlikely that it's going to contribute explanations at every level, especially when we're talking about the human condition. Cosmology or Cosmonogy aren't going to offer advice on how to improve public health policy or fight poverty. It's just going to fit everything that happens into a bigger context. There are other fields of natural science that will always have some overlap with one another, but I just don't get why people expect cosmology to sum up everything. It's not. I guess this sort of explains why human beings invent gods, assert agency, or claim divine purpose to things.

I doubt any ancient culture knew anything about the topics highlighted above and I don't think any less of them because of this. Their beliefs weren't all science. Ancient cultures were full of creation myths and religious beliefs most of the time. Some of them did also produce some early fruits born out of human progress, but to call these ideas scientific or actual cosmological models just seems like a bit of a stretch to me. Modern physics does seem to try to create a "fractal" explanation of the natural universe--but it is only the natural universe. It's not going to conclude whether Zeus prefers Pepsi or Coke.

Physicists have known about free electrons for a while. I'm pretty sure quantum mechanics doesn't say this either. In fact, quantum mechanics has some interesting things to say about the path particles take with the double-slit experiment (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double-slit_experiment). It's a bit of a mind bender that was performed originally with light and then with electrons in the 60s.

The double-slit experiment is quite old now. I was referring more to the creation of things like hydrinos, which quantum mechanics claims is impossible.

The only thing I can recommend, since our views are so entirely at odds in many ways, is to have a look at the video I posted earlier regarding the Dogon. The mythologies of the ancients were also trying to explain the fractals of the universe. It wasn't about Coke or Pepsi, although some interpret them in this fashion, relying on their classical education.

As to the big bang...where did this initial "energy" come from? The big bang does not explain the existence or origin of this energy.

My own evidence and results couldn't be summarized on a simple forum thread, it's a different sort of laboratory altogether.

Thanks for clearing up my confusion regarding cosmology and cosmogony. In my book they have always been mutually synonymous, and will likely remain that way.

The double-slit experiment is quite old now. I was referring more to the creation of things like hydrinos, which quantum mechanics claims is impossible.

The only thing I can recommend, since our views are so entirely at odds in many ways, is to have a look at the video I posted earlier regarding the Dogon. The mythologies of the ancients were also trying to explain the fractals of the universe. It wasn't about Coke or Pepsi, although some interpret them in this fashion, relying on their classical education.

As to the big bang...where did this initial "energy" come from? The big bang does not explain the existence or origin of this energy.

My own evidence and results couldn't be summarized on a simple forum thread, it's a different sort of laboratory altogether.

Thanks for clearing up my confusion regarding cosmology and cosmogony. In my book they have always been mutually synonymous, and will likely remain that way.

My Coke or Pepsi comment was just to show that there are some questions scientific cosmology won't ever settle because they're just all too human (for lack of a better description, I'll just stick with the dead German philosopher).

No one knows what the initial conditions were like or how they came about. Heck, scientists aren't even sure if it's possible to ever know but they're trying now to get a better picture of things with experiments. Ultimately, it's up for grabs to know if we'll ever know with certainty.

Cosmology and cosmogony probably have some overlap, I just don't consider it to be with anything supernatural.

Thanks for adding to the thread.

My Coke or Pepsi comment was just to show that there are some questions scientific cosmology won't ever settle because they're just all too human (for lack of a better description, I'll just stick with the dead German philosopher).

No one knows what the initial conditions were like or how they came about. Heck, scientists aren't even sure if it's possible to ever know but they're trying now to get a better picture of things with experiments. Ultimately, it's up for grabs to know if we'll ever know with certainty.

Cosmology and cosmogony probably have some overlap, I just don't consider it to be with anything supernatural.

Thanks for adding to the thread.

See, in my worldview there is no difference between science and humanism. As though somehow we have fallen out of the universe to be able to look at it purely from an objective viewpoint.

In effect, everything is a replication of a design to which all things in the universe adhere to, even unto the creation of universe itself. If a theory cannot be proven on this sort of grand scale, in my view it's incomplete, and yet not necessarily not entirely wrong.

Likewise, thanks for the discussion.

Peace

Not a problem brother....

Just a quick question, have you ever seen 'Time'?

In order for us to properly determine what is going on in the universe, we must first be able to understand what is going on within us. So your question 'how did we get here' is a great one and imho, the above question may be able to get us a tiny step closer to what we are so eagerly trying to reach...if not a step closer, maybe it will serve to at least knock down a wall or two that appears to be standing in the way of free thought!

In the scriptures it is said that 'god' decided to 'create' on the first 6 days. As the scriptures read 'he' did these thinks by THINKING them into EXISTANCE, as i was asked to do not long ago. So what THEY call the 'big bang' I simply call THOUGHT which is why i also said that our science was stolen and given back to us in a diluted form. Someone asked 'what existed before the big bang and i said THOUGHT/VIBRATION, but was scoffed at. Ok, i moved on! So here we are again. The same way we send out vibrations, so does the universe. We don't understand this because we are not operating at our full potential imho due to the kinds of foods we eat. The universe does not have that problem, so we have lost that connection our ancestors once had with it imho. It is further confused by our constant use of other people's ideas.

I have stated elsewhere that in order for the A bomb to invented, they had to study the black man and womans physiology. So it is with the study of the u-n-i verse......

peace

This was & is still a great thread.......

peace

This was & is still a great thread.......

I thought this thread was lost. I'm glad you found it because in one of your post you mentioned something about "sound", or "vibrations" as it relates to creation. I didn't understand then but in exchanging post with brutha "o" I ran across a video I have that mentioned something about it.

The reason I'm interested in yours is that it's comes from your teachings which deal with science I think in a different way.

Do you remember this subject?

And thanks for finding this, I would like to get some more views on this subject.

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back