Black Astrology : Big Bang, or Creation. How did we get here?

On the surface,I can see your point,but I didn't see a Cosmology section,or I missed it. Destee is free to move it if it's in the wrong place.

Peace!

I'm sure they'll take care of it if it's an issue. At second glance, it looks like this sub-forum might be for specific Columnists. Science seems like a good fit, but no complaint really.

ah but a singularity does NOT explode, cannot.......:eek:

Yes....

According to science, the big bang was a pin point of energy that exploded, expanding outward to form the universe. According to you,if there was nothing before this event, then where did the pin point of energy come from? I've been reading up on Quantum Physics for about a year now, and it says that energy is at the very core of all things solid, both animate and inanimate. The laws of Conservation of Energy states that energy is not created. It is and always has been a part of our reality. No matter what you do to it, it can't be destroyed. For example, water can be frozen to become ice, or heated up to become steam, energy can change forms, but it can never be destroyed.

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back