Black Astrology : Big Bang, or Creation. How did we get here?

First off, I should clarify that personally I am an atheist, but I think the views I express in this thread can easily be held by theists, as it has more to do with science than it has to do with faith. Also,everyone's belief is just as valid as the next person's. So no need for insults and tearing down someone else's faith.

Psalm 93:1, Psalm 96:10, and Chronicles 16:30 says , "the world is firmly established, it cannot be moved." Psalm 104:5 says, "the LORD set the earth on its foundations; it can never be moved." It can be reasoned that the Bible seemed to be saying that the earth is the center of the universe. Galileo disagreed in the 1600s, and he defended heliocentrism. The idea that the sun was at the center of the solar system was not a view held by the church. The people of the time refused to believe scientific fact that the sun was at the center,and not the earth because they thought it contradicted the Bible.

Long before the 1600s, Horus, the sun god, moved the sun across the sky. People thought this because some God had to be up there moving it. How else would it move across the sky every day? This religious explanation was widely accepted because the people at the time had no other way to explain the sun's movements. Now, thanks to science, we do, and we consider the idea of a God physically moving the sun across the sky absurd. Evolution is scientific fact, there's still debate about "how", but the "if" has been firmly established. Denying it now on religious grounds is akin to the denial of heliocentrism in the 1600s.

The Big Bang theory is the best science has come up with so far. It's built on scientific observation, and mathematics. The " God did it" explanation simply doesn't hold up in comparison. Even if the Big Bang theory was conclusively proven wrong, which it may be eventually, the "God did it" explanation would still come up short, it has no real evidence.

Your opinions...

Peace!

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Here's my unchanged opinion brother Enki on this profound thread topic, Big Bang, or Creation. How did we get here?

http://destee.com/index.php?threads/color-of-the-cross.42995/page-75#post-448014

Peace In,

Last edited:
peace

No disrespect to anyone, but in line with the question of the thread, that book called bible was put together by a people who also thought the earth was flat and if you traveled to far you would fall off of it.

Tru dat brutha.

Religion, like science and philosophy, is an attempt to explain the universe and man's place in it. IMO, the difference is this. Scientific thought discards wrong theories when the evidence is against them,for example the theory about the earth being at the center of the solar system. Religions (some religions,I don't know them all)either ignore the evidence or create a new religion to get rid of inconvenient realities. For example, Galileo did not discover the earth was round, he re-discovered that fact. The ancients knew this fact thousands of years ago. But religious zealots in the middle ages found it an inconvenient truth and discarded that knowledge in order to secure their position as the ultimate authority.

As far as BIG BANG or CREATION, i'd like to hear people's thought's on what is the difference between the two. We came into creation the same way our children's do. Again, no pun intended, but what do white kids call engaging in the sexual act? "banging," correct? the comedian john witherspoon is famous for his line that goes....."BANG, BANG, BANG" as he makes sexual gestures. So yes, there was a 'big bang', so to speak, but for us it did not take place here on earth....

In truth, I believe that both forms of creation were very much involved, beginning with The Big Bang. I believe that God, a super intelligent being, from another planet of super intelligent beings, created us. Now before you laugh,Farrakhan spoke on how our moon was formed. The story of this can be found in Sumerian text that support what he said,what I believe,and what the bible says.

"Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; and let them rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky and over the cattle and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth,” (Gen. 1:26, NASB).

27 So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them.

Also this.

002:007 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

In the Qur'an, Allah reveals that the creation of the human is a miracle. The first human being was created by Allah shaping clay into human form and breathing a soul into it:
Your Lord said to the angels, "I am going to create a human being out of clay. When I have formed him and breathed My Spirit into him, fall down in prostration to him!" (Qur'an, 38:71-72)

In Sumerian text also.

Enki's mother Mother of all Gods Nammu brought the tears of the complainants to Enki and told him in their presence: "O! my son, get off your bed... do what is wise. Give shape to (make some) servants to gods. Let them make their own copies.(?)" Enki thinks, decides to head the 'union of good and bright modelists' and says to Nammu: 'O! mother, the creature you have mentioned exists: Put the image of gods(?) on him. Shape his heart from the clay on the surface of the Bottomless Deep.

http://www.wikiislam.net/wiki/Creation_of_Humans_from_Clay

When white people speak on these things, just like in the constitution, they do/did not have us in mind. So we have to be careful when we ask 'how did WE get here

How we got here is a universal question on the minds of all. Arcane knowledge was lost to us also so we have to ask why? The black man can just as much lead you astray as anyone else. Even the Qur'an speaks of God (Allah if you prefer) creating man in the same fashion as the Bible. What needs to be shown is the commonality between all the writings. This is why I like to debate this with known and proven science. Mathematics, and it's origin cannot be disputed, and it's outcome cannot be skewed or distorted. The universe is expanding,this does not happen by itself, and it does not start randomly. For the universe to expand it must have started from a singular point, a singularity. This is the laws of physics in action.

Peace!

the big bang was creation......BTW what was there prior to the bang?

I agree,both can be seen as a form of creation. But before the Big Bang,I have to use the word "Aeon".

Definition for aeon:

eon: (Gnosticism) a divine power or nature emanating from the Supreme Being and playing various roles in the operation of the universe.

I bring this word to your attention because in many circles dealing with this subject,some have never been able to accept the basic inflationary concept of a cosmos developing from a single point. And I agree,it's hard to imaging something being created of of nothing. The concept is that the present aeon, being the period since the most recent big bang, is just one of a series of aeons “where the remote future of the previous aeon somehow becomes the big bang of our aeon”. Simply put,time was before the big bang.

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back