Science and Technology : Big Bang breakthrough team allows they may be wrong

Sure, I'll explain, although you already know what makes it off-topic, smh ... The Title has nothing to do with the question you asked concerning organized religion:

Big Bang breakthrough team allows they may be wrong

It would have been better had you at least address the Thread's topic, first, in my opinion, before asking the question:

Isn't it time that organized religion do the same??
Da Flash, 19 minutes ago

Thanks for your explaination. I'm not really into asking rhetorical questions, if I asked then, I didn't completely understand the statement. As for the title of the thread, I'll give you that. It didn't mention organized religion. Don't you think that if the shoe was on the other foot i.e. an athetist posted a thread stating that "religious breakthrough team allows that they may be wrong" that you wouldn't respond very similiar??

Thanks, and that explains why I say you are a decent person, it takes a decent person to acknowledge a mistake.

Well, ordinarily I would say yes, my response would be similar, after I addressed the topic though.

Also, if you look at the amount of posts I've made to the Science Forums, or even the Atheist Forum, needless to say the dialog in both; my approach is different and atypical. I basically enjoy having robust discourse on the issues, with no ulterior motive.

If you find otherwise, point it out to me, please ...

Thanks for your explanation. I'm not really into asking rhetorical questions, if I asked then, I didn't completely understand the statement. As for the title of the thread, I'll give you that. It didn't mention organized religion. Don't you think that if the shoe was on the other foot i.e. an atheist posted a thread stating that "religious breakthrough team allows that they may be wrong" that you wouldn't respond very similar??

Hi Clyde...it seem, at least today, that I am following you. It's not intended, but you have been kind. And also glad to see Fine in here, as well....I love your flag flying, Fine!

Anyway, I caught this, too, on Huff Science. And further recognizing yours and The Flash discussion, I would have to say that any scientific discussion of this nature will automatically raise thoughts of how a cosmic intelligence of some kind is seen to come into this picture. And I think it IS relevant.

My immediately reply to Huff Science on this:

How does this event called "the Big Bang" suddenly erupt...out of NOTHING? And for those who take a religious slant on this, did God just happen to have hiccups and burped it into existence? And if so, why THEN? Was God, Allah, etc lonely for company. Or maybe some bigger god gave birth to the one who created our little universe.

But back to science. SOMETHING had to be there to ignite the so-called "Big Bang." Perhaps ours is just one of parallel universes, like a cosmic Alka Seltzer in a flow of millions of bubbles bursting randomly, and our "Big Bang" is simply just one of them, as in some never-ending process. Einstein is said to have even considered a permanent kind of cosmic process, then later disregarded it.

With God factored in it, it satisfies the eternal character we give God, because the "Big Bang" even seems to limit God's existence. And if not, science still must have a rational theory of how something so massive in concept of its origin....sudden erupts into existence out of nothing.

writer33,

Contemporary science and belief in God are diametrically opposed, and should remain separate. The
Big Bang is a evolutionary theory and has nothing to do with God. Some try and connect the two and in so doing, create a liberal form of Christianity that is unrecognizable to the believer, or that could be of any practical use.

True Atheist and those believing in Evolution will never accept biblical principles.

Hi Clyde...it seem, at least today, that I am following you. It's not intended, but you have been kind. And also glad to see Fine in here, as well....I love your flag flying, Fine!

Anyway, I caught this, too, on Huff Science. And further recognizing yours and The Flash discussion, I would have to say that any scientific discussion of this nature will automatically raise thoughts of how a cosmic intelligence of some kind is seen to come into this picture. And I think it IS relevant.

How does this event called "the Big Bang" suddenly erupt...out of NOTHING? And for those who take a religious slant on this, did God just happen to have hiccups and burped it into existence? And if so, why THEN? Was God, Allah, etc lonely for company. Or maybe some bigger god gave birth to the one who created our little universe.

But back to science. SOMETHING had to be there to ignite the so-called "Big Bang." Perhaps ours is just one of parallel universes, like a cosmic Alka Seltzer in a flow of millions of bubbles bursting randomly, and our "Big Bang" is simply just one of them, as in some never-ending process. Einstein is said to have even considered a permanent kind of cosmic process, then later disregarded it.

With God factored in it, it satisfies the eternal character we give God, because the "Big Bang" even seems to limit God's existence. And if not, science still must have a rational theory of how something so massive in concept of its origin....sudden erupts into existence out of nothing.

In my opinion when the Atheist say that the Big Bang came out of 'nothing' they are unknowingly supporting the fact that Blackness created life. Since in space the color black is nothingness. In space the color Black is the absence of color.
http://www.colormatters.com/color-and-design/are-black-and-white-colors
The answers:
1. Black is the absence of color (and is therefore not a color)

Explanation:
When there is no light, everything is black. Test this out by going into a photographic dark room. There are no photons of light. In other words, there are no photons of colors.

according to the Black Roots Science e-book. When God incarnated on Earth in the form of a Man and a Woman he/she took the Blackness of Space as his/her skin because it could absorb all of the colors of the spectrum.

There are also absorption lines/black lines in the sun.

In physics and optics, the Fraunhofer lines are a set of spectral lines named after the German physicist Joseph von Fraunhofer (1766–1828)[1] . The lines were originally observed as dark features (absorption lines) in the optical spectrum of the Sun.

In 1802, the English chemist William Hyde Wollaston was the first person to note the appearance of a number of dark features in the solar spectrum.[2]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fraunhofer_lines

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back