Black People Politics : BIDEN WINS PART 2

Not all Republicans want Trump gone. He gives millions of them political, social and racial cover by saying things their long-standing leaders are too afraid to.

Trump damaged them only for this election. However, if Trump goes to Georgia and campaigns for those two GOP U.S. Senators, his presence may tip the election for them.

(Edited because my aging brain forgot the rule of: There, their and they're).
"Go vote in the rigged election system I lost in." I dont know. Maybe I'm underestimating Dumps ability to keep conning people. If I was a repub and I believed Dump had the election stolen it wouldnt make sense to me to go vote again in the same system.

?Think? Eye know trump is dirty. Both Mary L. Trump and Michael Cohen confirm this fact. New York Attorney General, Letita James just has to prove it!

1606649316872.png

When the indictments are unsealed, We'll all know. Plus, I think some of the ones who he pardoned, will end up back in jail. I think they did dirt in NY.

Georgia decides it's election in early Jan. I think it's the 5th

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back