Black People Politics : BIDEN WINS PART 2

McConnell and his wife have been playing the insider get rich game for much to long the new incoming AG should bring criminal charges against them. Impeach the bastard.

Wont happen. Biden is an old school Dem. He will 1st try reason and compromise.

Yeh, good ol Joe. He so old school weren't him and good ol strom drinking buddies back in the days? He so old, good ol Joe still calls them the honorable opposition as he compromises away anything worth fighting for in the misguided notion that quiet in the room means peace.

Of course Biden wouldn't think of going after macconnell or anyone else from honorable opposition for that matter.
I just play'n with the what ifs.

So Georgia plays their trump.........I'll see'm and raise with Abrams.

remember, the AG of new york and the DA of nyc are on his case.

Unfortunately they can't touch him till he's out of office. Is it Jan. 20th yet? can I ask that?
Any ways, Georgia will be decided in what is it? sometime in early dec.? I forget. At any rate it'll be decided before congress reconvenes jan. 5th (I think)

Every time I think about the NY AG what keeps coming to mind are all those files and tapes seized from Cohens' office. SOMEBODY has gone through and read all of them. Not just the trumkof stuff because they had be sorted through. Then I wonder what else and who else might have uh uh uh ya know, grabbed some attention.

Unfortunately they can't touch him till he's out of office. Is it Jan. 20th yet? can I ask that?
Any ways, Georgia will be decided in what is it? sometime in early dec.? I forget. At any rate it'll be decided before congress reconvenes jan. 5th (I think)

Every time I think about the NY AG what keeps coming to mind are all those files and tapes seized from Cohens' office. SOMEBODY has gone through and read all of them. Not just the trumkof stuff because they had be sorted through. Then I wonder what else and who else might have uh uh uh ya know, grabbed some attention.

When the indictments are unsealed, We'll all know. Plus, I think some of the ones who he pardoned, will end up back in jail. I think they did dirt in NY.

Georgia decides it's election in early Jan. I think it's the 5th

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back