Egypt : ? Biblical Lessons from Ancient EGYPT?

Not all Africans are of Ham. Some are of Shem and Japheth, which were the three main families that became divided in the earth to eventually become other races.

The slavery of the Israelites is seen during the time of Akhenaten and the building of Akhetaten.

How do we know this?

In the Old Testament a new engineering method is revealed. This new building method is seen when the Israelites were informed to get their own bricks and manufacture those bricks themselves. This was a new err and style of building structures in Egypt that no longer used the large pre-cut stones as was used in Egypt. The bricks referred to in the Old Testament are called the Talatates.

It is believed Akhenaten invented this new method of building because he could now recruit women, children and old people because the talatates (small mud bricks) could be carried by anyone, unlike the large pre-cut stones that required several strong men to move and place.

We know it was hard labor and extremely strenuous because Akhet-Aten was built in less the two years and could hold a population of about 50,000. This was a massive city by standards of those days.

The people who were called Israelites was the population of Akhet-Aten who continued the monotheistic ideas of Akhenaten, they were also called The Children of the Light.

You can search the web for “Akhetaten Project”. This is where several scientist and Egyptologist are rebuilding several walls at Akhetaten from the ancient talatates. You can see in several of the drawings how the people withstood hard labor and even manufacturing their own bricks just like the Old Testament records it.

Noah, Ham, Shem, and Japheth, all represent white people--specifically the Elites. Noah never had any black children until they mixed with Cush.

If you read the book of Enoch, it clearly implies that Noah was white. He had eyes(light) that lit up the room, and he was so strange to his father(Lamech) the old man thought his wife cheated on him with one of the "Angels."

I think I got that right. It's been a long ime since I played in the sand box.

Noah, Ham, Shem, and Japheth, all represent white people--specifically the Elites. Noah never had any black children until they mixed with Cush.

If you read the book of Enoch, it clearly implies that Noah was white. He had eyes(light) that lit up the room, and he was so strange to his father(Lamech) the old man thought his wife cheated on him with one of the "Angels."

I think I got that right. It's been a long ime since I played in the sand box.

1. And after some days my son Methuselah took a wife for his son Lamech, and she became

p. 151

pregnant by him and bore a son. 2. And his body was white as snow and red as the blooming of a rose, and the hair of his head †and his long locks were white as wool, and his eyes beautiful†. And when he opened his eyes, he lighted up the whole house like the sun, and the whole house was very bright. 3. And thereupon he arose in the hands of the midwife, opened his mouth, and †conversed with† the Lord of righteousness. 4. And his father Lamech was afraid of him and fled, and came to his father Methuselah.
---fragment of the book of Noah chpt CVI
http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/boe/boe110.htm

Yes that is correct that noah was discribed as being born snow white, but he was not white as in... actually being caucasian. If you read the words used to discribe his condition, it sounds more likely that he was born ALBINO, as albinos have light eyes light hair and snow white skin often rosey pink but mostly devoid of pigmentation. I would assume that it is an anomoly but is possible as we all have known or seen albino blacks who were born of black parents. However being born albino doesnt preclude another albino child or children. It is highly unlikely scientifically speaking that noah fathered white white children as his genes were from a black mother and father and its more than likely that his wife was a black woman seeing as though they were in Africa. In having said that his children were black and Ham is said to have been the father of all African races according to a few sources. If I remember correctly, it may be discussed in the book by Rudolph Windsor's "From Babylon to Timbuktu" which by the way is an excellent book on the origins of the African/Human race. It has been many years since I read this book, I have to find it.

Ok wit cha now!

Wait, so you hear me saying or suggesting that i believe king james had some kind of responsibility of ????
I do not overstand what you mean by "some kind of responsibility to inform me of who wrote the bible.
When I said to him/her that 'king james........
ahhhhhhhhhhhh HAH.......
I went back and reviewed the conversation yet again and....I SEE what you are referring to . ...

I'm most interested tho, in the stuff posted on his youtube page and how it ties with things shared here at Destee.com.

For example, I saw lots of reference to Thoth, Osirius, numerology, astrology and at the same time, it seems he/she is suggesting this is ALL ANCIENT "EYGYPTIANS"....

DANNNNNNGGGGGG...
STRANGE TING A GWAN!
O .M.G.

This video is comes from dimthelights youtube page.
He/she is "mixed breed"....
as WE all are huh!

I TELL YOU....
STRANGE TING A GWAN!!!!

music of CHAOS:?:

M..E.
:hearts2:

Ok Music Producer,
Let me try this again.
I think I see what you are referring to about the king james comment.
To me the bible would NOT be 100% Egyptian if king james, who was not Egyptian had his hand in it.
I suppose based on my own logic, that NOTHING is 100% percent anything as all things are created using somethings....for the most part.

It was very exciting for me when I actually viewed one of the video's on his page. The very first one is the one I posted here. What is "strange" to me is the connections to DarkMagicK. Having just met someone who is knowledgeable in "DarkMagicK".

Some of the things I'm reading posted by the member Dark MagicK here, have resonated with some things I have sensed for and about myself recently.
More and more in my life, things coming into my awarness will come closer. It's like having a vision of yourself driving a orange car, then, orange car salesmen begin approaching you or coming into your awarness.

As it did in this case....wanting to know more about Dark MagicK.

So then I wonder, "what is the constructive value" of "knowing" about any of this"?. "how will is aid me in being part of replacing this SYSTEM of injustice with a SYSTEM of justice?
What does this information mean for the COLLECTIVE of we?

M.E.

Sister Tru:

the response from the youtube video u received ... the person seems like an idiot....

I would agree with everyone that Ancient Egypt is not all of Africa....

but I would disagree that the hebrews were slaves....

the hebrews were paid... for their work....

prisonors of war were paid for their work... and intertwined into Egyptian civilization..... is that not what the rule of Ma'at requires...

the bible did come from Egyptian history....

I think Moses was born and educated in Egypt.... and Pharoah loved him ...

he felt as if Egypt was not his home... and led the Hebrews/Jews out ........

now don't get all upset... it's just my interpretations of what I been reviewing.....

ur reactions and reasonings are welcomed... but let's not argue.

Sister Tru:

the response from the youtube video u received ... the person seems like an idiot....

I would agree with everyone that Ancient Egypt is not all of Africa....

but I would disagree that the hebrews were slaves....

the hebrews were paid... for their work....

prisonors of war were paid for their work... and intertwined into Egyptian civilization..... is that not what the rule of Ma'at requires...

the bible did come from Egyptian history....

I think Moses was born and educated in Egypt.... and Pharoah loved him ...

he felt as if Egypt was not his home... and led the Hebrews/Jews out ........

now don't get all upset... it's just my interpretations of what I been reviewing.....

ur reactions and reasonings are welcomed... but let's not argue.

Thank You for Sharing Ms. Lady!

Now if you know anything about me, you would KNOW "arguing" is something I work to stay AWAY from. Michael Jackson said it best for me, "I'm a LOVER" not a "Fighter". and even in that ....both/and applies in that I will "FIGHT TO STAY IN LOVE" (Tanya Stephens).

so with that said, my "reactions" (which are simply put, THOUGHTS) to what you've shared is to simply thank you because....

It does help me to put things sorta of together in my mind about all of this.

There is SOOOO much information my mind takes in and stuff that's already there get stuffed in the background. I know all these things are connected some how, and that is where my energy goes.....connecting the dots....storing or throwing out stuff that does not belong.....organizing my tools to FIGHT racism/white lunacy (behaviors) which have served to dis-connect stuff.

M.E.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back