Black Spirituality Religion : ? Biblical Lessons from Ancient EGYPT?

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by truetothecause, May 6, 2008.

1. truetothecause

truetothecause Well-Known Member MEMBER

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    Greetings to all Spiritual Warriors

This came out of a dialogue on one of the youtube video's I made. This person entered the conversation some four months into the posting of the video and this was there initial comments. Included are my replies and the brief exchange which is taking place...here
    dimthelight ~recoveringAa

I don't TRUST the people where the *******
    bull**** came from..hint hint
    THE BIBLE is 100% EGYPT

M.E.- Greetings dimthelight...

I don't buy that the bible is 100% EGYPT.
    "king james" WAS NOT EGYPTIAN
    he was an italian and I have heard that he also engaged in many sexual exploits
    M.E.

dimthelight~The Egyptians 2 creations are in the Bible.
    Then the Bible also has the Babylons Astrolobe. and Egypts Measuring Rod.

e(y)e put the astrolobe and measuring rod together and made the
    FREEMASONS compass and square..

Its used in the Bible/Quran/Torah still today
    Plus.. Exodus chapter 2=birth of MOSES(5)
    Matthew chapter 2=birth of JESUS(5)
    =
    Both is part of LAW and Order which is
    LIBRA the SCALES

Interesting...Thanks for Sharing!

M.E.

dimthelight~ Well do you know about the Egyptians Measuring Rod???

You can use it in Genesis measurement of the SUN boat, NOAHS SUN/ARK...use Hebrew numbers..then use the Measuring Rod..with the numbers for letters "SUN/ARK"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was at this point, I went to his page for fruther investigation of who he is and what he is about. At least, what i could glean from the info on his page.
    I found this:http://www.youtube.com/user/dimthelight

Now I'm trying figure out where this all fits with the information presented here by many of you who are learned in religious doctrine and metaphysical realities, numerology, astrology and how they all fit together.

What "Egyptian Measuring Rod" is he talking about:?:
    What are it's ties to Afreekan Descendents today:?:
    Can anyone help me make sense of what is shared from a clear Afreekan-centered perspective.

M.E.
    :hearts2:

2. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    white rule

I don’t agree that the Bible is 100% Egyptian but I do agree that the Bible is 100% African.

It is not the responsibility of the white man to tell us who wrote the Bible. The white man must tell us and convince us that they wrote the Bible in order to fortify their current position in the earth.

3. truetothecause

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    Do you think that person is "white"
    Cause I can't tell and I have not asked....
    I'm going to ask now tho!

Also, what is the difference between Ancient Egyptian's and Afreekans?

M.E.

4. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,077
    In the Spirit of Sankofa, Hello my Friends!

Music Producer and Abena,

It is a very good thing to see you both back and posting again!

5. Each1teach1

Each1teach1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    build up the nation
    Ratings:
    +986

If you think about it, it good reasoning that some of the stories in bible t (i.e. jesus, the ten commandments) were borrowed from Egypt partially if not entirely. This isnt to say that Jesus didnt exist, but it makes sense, since the children of Africa are all children of Ham, i.e. the isrealites and the Egyptians were brothers. This means they would have shared a common history and ancestry if they were indeed all the children of ham. Contrary to what the old testiment says I do not believe that the isrealites were slaves of Egypt based on the fact that there is no evidence, the egyptians wrote everything down, especially the conquoring of their enemies, why wouldnt they record this? I read somewhere that the isrealites were great warriors and were used in the defence of Egypt but once they became too powerful they had been driven out, which leads to the story of Moses. I dont know how true it is though.

6. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    I don’t know what color they are. I was addressing your comment about King James because you seem to express it as if King James had some kind of responsibility of informing you who wrote the Bible.

Ancient Egypt does not represent all of Africa. I know there has been an overwhelming amount of promoting Egypt and it’s gods on the board but Egypt alone does not represent Africa as a whole.

7. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    Hi Clyde,

It is good to be back.

8. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,077
    In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Music Producer,
    :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

9. truetothecause

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843

Ok wit cha now!

Wait, so you hear me saying or suggesting that i believe king james had some kind of responsibility of ????
    I do not overstand what you mean by "some kind of responsibility to inform me of who wrote the bible.
    When I said to him/her that 'king james........
    ahhhhhhhhhhhh HAH.......
    I went back and reviewed the conversation yet again and....I SEE what you are referring to . ...

I'm most interested tho, in the stuff posted on his youtube page and how it ties with things shared here at Destee.com.

For example, I saw lots of reference to Thoth, Osirius, numerology, astrology and at the same time, it seems he/she is suggesting this is ALL ANCIENT "EYGYPTIANS"....

DANNNNNNGGGGGG...
    STRANGE TING A GWAN!
    O .M.G.

This video is comes from dimthelights youtube page.
    He/she is "mixed breed"....
    as WE all are huh!

I TELL YOU....
    STRANGE TING A GWAN!!!!

music of CHAOS:?:

M..E.

10. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    Akhet-Aten

Not all Africans are of Ham. Some are of Shem and Japheth, which were the three main families that became divided in the earth to eventually become other races.

The slavery of the Israelites is seen during the time of Akhenaten and the building of Akhetaten.

How do we know this?

In the Old Testament a new engineering method is revealed. This new building method is seen when the Israelites were informed to get their own bricks and manufacture those bricks themselves. This was a new err and style of building structures in Egypt that no longer used the large pre-cut stones as was used in Egypt. The bricks referred to in the Old Testament are called the Talatates.

It is believed Akhenaten invented this new method of building because he could now recruit women, children and old people because the talatates (small mud bricks) could be carried by anyone, unlike the large pre-cut stones that required several strong men to move and place.

We know it was hard labor and extremely strenuous because Akhet-Aten was built in less the two years and could hold a population of about 50,000. This was a massive city by standards of those days.

The people who were called Israelites was the population of Akhet-Aten who continued the monotheistic ideas of Akhenaten, they were also called The Children of the Light.

You can search the web for “Akhetaten Project”. This is where several scientist and Egyptologist are rebuilding several walls at Akhetaten from the ancient talatates. You can see in several of the drawings how the people withstood hard labor and even manufacturing their own bricks just like the Old Testament records it.