Black Spirituality Religion : *****BIBLICAL INSANITY*****

1622126_756958697657355_1701282868_n.jpg

The above caption is an excellent quote by our brother Dave Chapelle...but it's not exactly a true quote. I have found over the years of reading the Bible that our people don't really read the Bible to the extent of KNOWING IT. Better yet, there does lie the possibility that the book itself has clouded out the COMMON SENSE of many people who have and do read it. I say this because, as a child we BELIEVED many false things and engaged in our own fantasies that we took to be real....because as children they were very real to us as we played with others who took part in our fantasies with us at that point in time. We existed in the "LAND OF MAKE BELIEVE" and when things got rough for some of us as children, we could always retreat or return to our own LAND OF MAKE BELIEVE where everything was alright and things were as we wanted them to be.

Many and most of us were first introduced to the book that we call the Bible as children. In other words, it was a continuation of our own LAND OF MAKE BELIEVE with some of the greatest fantasies ever written that people were asked to swallow as being true. There are fantasies in the Bible that even defy the imagination of children...but many of us as adults will swear them to be true and will justify, rationalize and defend those stories as if our very lives depended on it. This is how powerful fantasy and make believe is and can be to a mind that over rides NATURAL COMMON SENSE...let me explain.

One of the greatest mind blowing events in the bible is that of Moses parting the waters and the people walking across on dry land. Once hollywood got in on the act through the media, it really was a spectacular event for the human eyes to see. I mean, once you saw that on the big screen, Moses was the man!! If Moses was the man because he did that incredible so called miracle, what about the OTHER PEOPLE IN THE BIBLE WHO ALSO PARTED WATERS AND WALKED ACROSS ON DRY LAND ??

Joshua 3:15-17 did it and they didn't make a movie about him.
Elijah – 2 Kings 2:7-8 did it and they didn't make a movie about him.
Elisha – 2 Kings 2:13-14 also did it and they didn't make a movie about him either.

So based upon the Bible as it is written, the PARTING OF WATERS AND WALKING ACROSS ON DRY LAND WAS SOMETHING A LOT OF PEOPLE COULD DO, even though they didn't get a movie made about them. Even worse is the idea that grown thinking people who supposedly have COMMON SENSE are asked to accept this FANTASY as being reality...but wait!!!!....it gets even more incredible than even this, as we shall see.

To be continued....

Keita.Kenyatta™
© March 2014

Peace beloved. We can agree the bible is scripted instructions, not history. Let us move on, those with ears shall hear, those who are dead will rise. There are codebreakers out there like us who must interpret the passages of this book of power.

Peace beloved. We can agree the bible is scripted instructions, not history. Let us move on, those with ears shall hear, those who are dead will rise. There are codebreakers out there like us who must interpret the passages of this book of power.

Keita Kenyatta who is now deceased had the idea to start this thread with my help. So no Eye will not move on because this was created before your time. Eye never thought of myself as a codebreaker yet Eye receive the complement.

Eye have this book:

1630151085774.png

and such information as this

1630151189973.png

that confirm that Eye am right where Eye need to be.

Last edited:
Keita Kenyatta who is now deceased had the idea to start this thread with my help. So no Eye will not move on because this was created before your time. Eye never thought of myself as a codebreaker yet Eye receive the complement.

Eye have this book:

View attachment 25028

and such information as this

View attachment 25029

that confirm that Eye am right where Eye need to be.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back