Black Spirituality Religion : Biblical Corruption

So we are served with a fallacious and indecent story of cheating, lying, and identity theft.

I definitely don't believe the story of Jacob to be indecent; it was supposed to happen that way, and Esau despised his own birthright, so why should he have gotten the blessings to follow? I think some misunderstand the story, just as they do many other parts in the Holy Doctrine, judging according to how people judge today. Many men and women are very arrogant today to think theirs is a more righteous judgement than those who lived long ago, when people today judge base on how others will view them rather than what is truly right and appropriate. Jacob was more righteous than many generations following put together, so he deserved the blessing, as does his children that followed.

People misunderstand so much in the Scriptures, such as the Holy works of the Father in the Old Testament, and then think He's totally different in the New, when He doesn't change. They don't fully recognize what the Son sacrificed for us when He gave over His Body to be hung on the Tree for our iniquity, so that we should be salvaged, and lack belief in His teachings and His resurrection because they lack hope of His promise of our redemption.

If only many would truly look at the word without eyes clouded by the judgment of men, and perceive where we have all gone wrong in our heart. Then could they begin to be healed by the Spirit of our Father, and the compassion of His Word.

Thank you for posting to this classic Thread, it serves for me as a reminder when there was civil discourse about very complicated circumstances concerning the validity of God's Word, the Bible.

And those days are sorely missed, great job Angela22.

I definitely don't believe the story of Jacob to be indecent; it was supposed to happen that way, and Esau despised his own birthright, so why should he have gotten the blessings to follow? I think some misunderstand the story, just as they do many other parts in the Holy Doctrine, judging according to how people judge today. Many men and women are very arrogant today to think theirs is a more righteous judgement than those who lived long ago, when people today judge base on how others will view them rather than what is truly right and appropriate. Jacob was more righteous than many generations following put together, so he deserved the blessing, as does his children that followed.

People misunderstand so much in the Scriptures, such as the Holy works of the Father in the Old Testament, and then think He's totally different in the New, when He doesn't change. They don't fully recognize what the Son sacrificed for us when He gave over His Body to be hung on the Tree for our iniquity, so that we should be salvaged, and lack belief in His teachings and His resurrection because they lack hope of His promise of our redemption.

If only many would truly look at the word without eyes clouded by the judgment of men, and perceive where we have all gone wrong in our heart. Then could they begin to be healed by the Spirit of our Father, and the compassion of His Word.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back