Black Spirituality Religion : Bible Study Part 1

truetothecause said:

Thoughts, Questions, Comments, Critiques Welcomed!!!!

:hearts2:

I thank you for the video...and although I did not see all of it, this is also an issue that I exposed in my book entitled; Pulling No Punches The Religious Factor. There is really no debate concerning this issue but there is another side to it that must be explored. We are so blinded by the physical supposed realities that we have failed to do what our ancestors did. They explored the metaphysical because they understood that the external realities and energies corresponded with an internal reality about themselves.

They were scientist of the highest order with the supreme understanding that "everything isn't for everybody"....why? Because they knew that unless man/woman was not spiritually and educationally cultivated, that any and all information or science would and could only be regarded, seen and interpreted on its lowest level...thereby being subject to misuse, misinterpretation and control of the masses to the benefit of those seeking power and manipulation of the masses.

Everyone sees a deck of cards as a deck of cards. Our ancestors created those cards. 13 in each suit. 1 card representing the person and the other 12 representing one of the 12 signs they had to born under. red and black for the positive and negative poles of the body and mind, which is still used in the electrical field today. 52 cards for the 52 weeks of the year. 4 suits for the four cardinal points of the earth, the four seasons and the four root races. Even the face cards have their own science. Your hearts, spades, diamonds and clubs also have their meaning scientifically as does the face cards, for they are not all alike.

This is not for me to just expose as I might like to. I, like our ancestors, understand that "knowledge is not just given, it's earned". Imagine if everybody had the knowledge of making a hydrogen bomb? Just as that is not for everybody because of its destructive power, the knowledge of our ancestors is not for everybody either and is subject to destructive as well as productive use. Since I am not in the position to decide on line who deserves and gets what, I simply do not expose what is still hidden. I can point, show the road and the direction...but the discovery of what is on that road is a journey the person has to make and discover for themselves.

Furthermore, even religion has a purpose and can not and should not be destroyed...at least not at this stage in human cultivation. There are an awful lot of white people who really believe in the bible stuff and the heaven and hell stuff. That's a good thing for us as a people. Imagine going to sleep tonight and waking up in the day just to find that the masses of white people and those in power understood as some of us understand? With them in power and in control of the destructive power that they control, the earth would be in complete and total subjugation. Why?... because they would not have any thought or fear of going to a heaven or hell that does not exist...meaning that they can do as they please to who ever they please with no consciousness or remorse or fear or belief that they will be judged or that they will suffer in an after life. The checking mechanism on the human being would be gone and right now we need every checking mechanism on white people that we can get and use.

Come to think about it, there's a lot of our own people who need religion even more. We are extremist as a people and for a spiritually undeveloped African person to understand certain realities without incorporating those realities or becoming those realities...that could be our worse nightmare. Man/woman can only rise to their highest level or sink to their lowest. The mechanisms are already in place for us to sink to our lowest, we have to get one that will elevate us to our highest without those on the lowest and in power knowing what is going on.

Warrior King HipHopolx...
Ase! You know, after I graduated H.S. and went off to college, I began to realize...."they didn't teach me THIS in school"!....and I felt CHEATED.
I was Hot and resentful of this fact. I'm now thankful that I was able to KNOW some things were in FACT missing from my "knowledge base" and thus, the second leg of my journey BE~gan....

I am equally thankful to Be Here with folk like You ....NOW!

Thank You Warrior King Keita :bowdown:
Kieta said:
That's a good thing for us as a people. Imagine going to sleep tonight and waking up in the day just to find that the masses of white people and those in power understood as some of us understand? With them in power and in control of the destructive power that they control, the earth would be in complete and total subjugation

Seems to me this has ALREADY HAPPENED.
Seems as we continue on this journey to RE~cover our true selves; Cultural, Spirtual, Sociological, Economic, Political, Scientific and all...WE are challenged with clearing the WHITE-OUT off.
They KNOW and have known what WE (those who do) understand cause they stole it from us, covered in they yt b.s and fed it back to us.
Hence....the current experience of "Hell" we are in and are catching.

The earth and the ppl's on the earth in complete and total subjugation to yt ideological b.s....thier cultural thought and belief shystem.

Of course, just as many of us KNOW...it's all an illusion..( "complete and total")...THEY ALSO KNOW this as well...THEY ALSO KNOW this ish bout to come to an end to. Their just enjoying their "last call" right now.

least...that's some more of what I overstand bout it all.

Nefer Baka = Good Morning < truetothecause >

truetothecause said:

Thoughts, Questions, Comments, Critiques Welcomed!!!!

For some reson it keep cuting on and off , But Thank You .

I Was Told Those Who True-ly Have Knowledge , It Should Be Share By All , Those Who Keep The Knowledge Like The Pa Tama - Hu Use It To Control The Minds Of Other's ,

Tawuh Antut Jed Katur = Thank You Very Much

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back