Black Spirituality Religion : Bible Faith

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by eword, Jan 5, 2011.

1. eword

eword Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +91
    Hebrews 11:1(NKJV) - Now, faith is the substance of things hoped for, the EVIDENCE of things not seen.

If faith has substance, EVIDENCE or proof, that means the substance, EVIDENCE or proof, is the guarantee of what we have faith for. So, what is this substance, EVIDENCE or proof? Or what is faith based on?
    The substance, EVIDENCE or proof of Bible faith is the word or scriptures. The word or scriptures, tell us and guarantee, who God is and what he will do for us. They guarantee, that what we belive, will come to pass.

Romans 10:17(NKJV) - So, then faith comes by HEARING and HEARING by the word of God.

If faith comes by HEARING and HEARING and HEARING, the word or scriptures, that means faith does not come by not HEARING and not HEARING and not HEARING, the word or scriptures. And this also means that, faith does not come any other way, but by HEARING and HEARING and HEARING, the word or scriptures.
    Faith for any need, situation or circumstance, comes by HEARING and HEARING and HEARING, the word or scriptures, that address that need, situation or circumstance. So, faith for healing comes by HEARING and HEARING and HEARING, the healing word or scriptures. And likewise, faith for protection, comes by HEARING and HEARING and HEARING, the protection word or scriptures, and so on and so forth.
    The more you HEAR the word or scriptures, with your ears, the more your faith grows and the sooner you can receive your manifestation. Faith is developed by SPEAKING or READING, the word or scriptures and HEARING and HEARING and HEARING, regularly or daily.

Hebrews 11:6(NIV) - And without faith, it is impossible to please God.

If it is impossible to please God, without faith, that means, that it is impossible to get anything from God, without faith. And it is impossible to have faith, without HEARING and HEARING and HEARING, the word or scriptures and it is impossible, to be HEARING and HEARING and HEARING, the word or scriptures, if you don't know, the word or scriptures.

2 Corinthians 4:13(AMP) - I have believed and therefore I have SPOKEN. We too believe and therefore we SPEAK.

If the early believers, believed the word or scriptures in their heart, SPOKE the word or scriptures with their mouth and HEARD the word or scriptures with their ears, that means, we too have to be believing the word or scriptures in our heart, SPEAKING or READING the word or scriptures with our mouth and HEARING and HEARING and HEARING, the word or scriptures with our ears.
    Remember, faith comes by HEARING and HEARING and HEARING, the word or scriptures.

Psalm 116:10(AMP) - I believed and therefore I have SPOKEN.

Just believing the word or scriptures is not enough. You have to be SPEAKING or READING, the word or scriptures and HEARING and HEARING and HEARING, regularly or daily. The more you HEAR the word or scriptures, the more you believe, what the word or scriptures say.

2 Corinthians 5:7(NKJV) - For we walk by FAITH, not by sight.

If we are going to walk by faith, that means we are going to walk by the word or scriptures. And if we are going to walk by the word or scriptures, then we are going to walk by SPEAKING or READING, the word or scriptures and HEARING and HEARING and HEARING, regularly or daily.
    Regardless, of what the situation or circumstance looks like, feels like or how long it takes, we have to keep SPEAKING or READING, what the word or scriptures say, about the situation or circumstance. The situation or circumstance, will always be contrary, to what the word or scriptures say, but if you keep SPEAKING or READING the word or scriptures, no matter what, sooner or later, the situation or circumstance, will bow to the word or scriptures and you will prevail.

Romans 1:17(NKJV) - The just shall LIVE by faith.

If the just or believers shall live by faith, that means, that believers shall live by the word or scriptures. And if believers shall live by the word or scriptures, then believers shall live by SPEAKING and READING the word or scriptures and HEARING and HEARING and HEARING, regularly or daily.
    But how can believers, live by faith, which comes by SPEAKING or READING the word or scriptures and HEARING and HEARING and HEARING, if they don't know the word or scriptures, for the different needs, situations or circumstances?

www.deathandlife.org

2. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560

“Behold, the days come, saith the Lord God, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the Lord: And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and from to seek the word of the Lord, and shall not find it. In that day shall the fair virgins and young men faint for thirst.” (Amos 8:1-3)

Hear therefore, O Israel, and observe to do it; that it may be well with thee, and that ye may increase mightily, as the Lord God of thy fathers hath promised thee, in the land that floweth with milk and honey.

Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord: And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might. And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart:

And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up. (Deuteronomy 6:3-6)

3. eword

eword Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +91
    Hello, Cherryblossom,

Thanks for shading more light on and expanding my post.

4. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,078
    In the Spirit of Sankofa and Peace and Love!

Bible Faith...not easy:)

Welcome to Destee.com eword, excellent post, and what a word, eword.

5. cherryblossom

Ratings:
    +5,560
    You're very welcomed, eword.

6. cherryblossom

Ratings:
    +5,560
    1. Faith

Hebrews 6:
    [11] And we desire that every one of you do shew the same diligence to the full assurance of hope unto the end:
    [12] That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises.

Mark 11:
    [22] And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.
    [23] For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
    [24] Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

2. Prayer

Psalms 65:
    [2] O thou that hearest prayer, unto thee shall all flesh come.

1 Cor. 14:
    [15] What is it then? I will pray with the spirit, and I will pray with the understanding also: I will sing with the spirit, and I will sing with the understanding also.

Jeremiah 33:

[2] Thus saith the LORD the maker thereof, the LORD that formed it, to establish it; the LORD is his name;
    [3] Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.

3. Confession of The Word

Proverbs 18:
    [21] Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.

Isaiah 55:
    [10] For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater:
    [11] So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

Romans 10:
    [8] But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;
    [9] That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
    [10] For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
    [11] For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

7. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,317
    This is what a lot of people don't understand, when they ask believers for evidence of what they know is truth, in the faith.

Our faith is the proof, and all who must see this and understand will indeed understand and perceive as they should. To anyone else, it'll all seem like madness. But that is with all things of the faith. The resurrection of the Holy Son is believed by all who fear the Father, and seek redemption, but seen as nonsense to those with hardened hearts. The sacrifice that was made in the body by the Son for our salvation is received with open arms by those who can perceive, but is sometimes thought to have not happened by those who deny His works, let alone embraced as needed for our cleansing and salvation.

Just keep faith and belief, and also, trust! In the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit. We have our proof, and with it, the victory!