Spoken Word : Bi-Racial Hair

Don't believe the hype sister. There is no such thing as Bi-racial hair. Our hair quality or texture is different depending on the environment in which we live in. There are Afrakans with blond hair, kinky hair, straight hair and everything in between and these existed with us long before there was a devil anywhere on the earth!!

:)

I was watching this video on youtube, then other videos on biracial topics came to my attention. I was shocked to read how racist some of biracial people can be towards blacks. I'm particular shocked considering I, myself, is a creoleof mixed ancestry. I thought everyone in the West that has some measure of black ancestry automatically associate themselves with blacks. This is very strange to me. I guess biracial people must choose black, non-blacks or neutrality. How do you deal with a brother who thinks he is white when you think you are black?

I was watching this video on youtube, then other videos on biracial topics came to my attention. I was shocked to read how racist some of biracial people can be towards blacks. I'm particular shocked considering I, myself, is a creoleof mixed ancestry. I thought everyone in the West that has some measure of black ancestry automatically associate themselves with blacks. This is very strange to me. I guess biracial people must choose black, non-blacks or neutrality. How do you deal with a brother who thinks he is white when you think you are black?

Dr. Clarke does an excellent expose on this subject that he addresses as "the bastard child", whereby he states that it is they who have the greatest problem in terms of "where their allegiance lies at" and states that this has been a major problem among us as a people. I'm going to find the video and post it.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back