Black Poetry : beyond all that

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by Tiny, Feb 8, 2004.

1. Tiny

Tiny New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    tell me what yall think... im young and just startin out, so i want to know *** to better my writing

somewhere where i can be happy/ where no one wants to hurt me/ or just piss me off/ somewhere where there are rainbows and sun/ beyond all the pollution of cars and chimneys/ ... and of peoples foul mouths too/ all the cursing and swearing/ beyond all the violence/ of cat fights, shoot outs, and women gettin beat/ cuz her man just found out she still ****** her baby daddy/leaving the impression in these lil boys heads that its alrightto beat our black females/ and sending young girls the message that they should let them/ cuz 'when mr. ken hit hit mommy she dont do nothin to him'/filling our mind with sex and drugs, not joy and love/its a place beyond all that/ where you donthave to scrap and scrape just to make do/ or become a 'street pharamsist', and make all the money, and get all the honeys... atleast til you get gunned down at the age of 22/ a place where momma aint sittin in the window prayin for her son to come home/ a place where illigitemate babies arent born/ boys grownin up wit no daddys/ cuz most of the baby's daddys is babies themselves/ and i cant imagine how the pain of a young mother is felt/ beyond children left in foster homes/ cuz their momma living the ho life, excuse me, the low life/ everynight leavin home/ gettin paid to bone/ so she could put food on the table for lil jay jay, shay shay, and pookie/ and one morning she just didnt come back/ some punk ***** decieded to rob her after he ****** her and put a gun to her back/ beyond all that/ beyond all the crying, from a loved ones dying/ somewhere where everyone is free/ from the stuggles and the hastles of reality/ somewhere where everone is free to express themselves however they please/ anything from fine art, to cooking, to just wearing no panties/ somewhere where each race, age group, and sex can get along/ where everyone sings a joyous/ you know, like what your grandmother used ta sing/ where everyone in the congregation claps their hands, stomps their feet, and joins in to the beat/a place where there is no family bickering/ or fighting among friends/ but then again, its only a dream/ and thats why i sleep/ ... i dont want the dream to

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    welcome welcome welcome

welcome to destee.com poetic place
    welcome to the house of hope and bonding
    this was very nicely mentally done from da dream
    and inner vision very nice .........welcome to the family :spinn:

visit our TEENS forum here and mix with our young sistah's
    and visit our voice chat for teens at www.destee.com/chat
    surely there are much y'all can talk about and teach/learn
    as we grow as a family here happy to read ya poetic hand
    welcome :spinn: :jumping: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

3. gempis

gempis Well-Known Member MEMBER

strength coach
    Ratings:
    +32
    what up, Tiny! :wave: welcome to the fam. lookin forward to readin more of your deep flows.

4. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    this was a tyte scribe right here...
    i use to stay in griffith indiana
    so i know all about scary gary...g.i....;)
    welcome to destee
    please feel free
    to share some more poetry...
    one love
    khasm

5. blakverb

blakverb Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +32
    14? you are very profound to be 14 years old Tiny. This piece is great no doubt. Keep writing and stay conscious. I am always filled with joy to see a young sister or brother writing. Keep up the good work. I'llbe looking for you.

blak

6. triniti424

triniti424 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Singapore
    Servant of the People
    Ratings:
    +131
    WELCOME SISTA TINY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

WOW sista :jawdrop: 14!! :jawdrop: You have a gift young sista :) Feel free to share it here :)