Black Entertainment : Beyonce & Jay Z Prenuptial Agreement

MysteryDoors

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 4, 2008
Jay-Z and Beyonce, have settled a prenuptial agreement that could result in a $25 million payday for "Mrs. Carter."

According to the National Enquirer, Beyonce (born Beyonce Knowles) has inked a prenup deal with her new husband Jay-Z (born Shawn Carter) that could pay the R&B diva up to $25 million. Bey, 26, reported to be worth $100 million, will gain more money the longer she stays married to Jay. The prenup calls for Jay-Z to pay Beyonce $10 million if the marriage ends after two years, and a million a year for every extra year she remains in the marriage, up to 15-years.
http://www.hiphop-elements.com/article/read/4/23550/1/

Is the source of the National Enquirer accurate about Beyonce & Jay Z Prenuptial Agreement? Your feedback or opinion on this... Thanks!

jayz.jpg

all about the money ! if they agreed on this term and Jay see it fitting so be it
with a lead way into his pocket for a rump ride ....I wish them well and best for a
long marriage/relationship beyond any prenup!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back