Black Poetry : Between Us... A Muse for My Muse

AFRI....

noooooo!!... lets not get anything wrong here!

Yes... this poem is for REASON... he is the wind
beneath my poetic wings & has been my constant
since way before Afronet & Destee... but we are
JUST FRIENDS!!

the piece i did called "We've Never Even Met"...
THAT WASN'T FOR HIM... & he knows that...
don't start none now!! (LOL) but i'm glad you
liked the peace!! :)

NothinButLove...
Sunshyne~

You had me at hello...~Tear...lol

Yo I kan't xpress my gratitude for what you do baby guhl... if I smile any bigger ima swallow muh **** head...lol

now im ova hea thinkin what brought this on...? caught me off guard and every thang but you betta believe ima get ya raggedy *** back! I only hope it will be as flame as this hea!!!

have you any idea what an honor it is to inspire such great talent!!! your verbage is rediculous and the flow is definately to da extreme!!! ima have to hear you recite this one hea...lol

Please know that you are my constant as well and you are appreciated and loved beyond measure! I gotta thank you for keepin me on top of muh game and believing in me relentlessly... you have shown true friendship love.

Thank you

People please recognize that we are just friends and we been down for a long time before any of this... it's all love!

Thanks again Sunshyne
Reason

Sunshine.... You make the SunShyne!!! :)

REASON (wind beneath my poetic wings)...

well My Love... i'll tell you what brought this on...
there comes a tyme in a persons life when they have to evaluate all of their relationships... yours & mines
was on the list... & when i was finished going thru...
from beginning to end... i realized that you have ALWAYS been there for me... & you have been the ONLY constant for me in the last few mths... & i appreciate
you more than you know (well actually you do know...
cause i tell you all the time)...

thanks for being who you are... & what you are to me!

Have i told you today how Beautiful you are? :)

LuvU4Life... (& ThatsReal)...
Sunshyne~

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back