Feed me !!
let me taste da cascading sandwhich of love's meat
bite da essence of such bread feed me and surly i
won't nibble the love aways but redeem the meat to a plenty

I feel ya here ....what once was is no more for another now eat of thy harvest

i'll take what's ever between the slices thank you

and extra napkins peese

:blowkiss:

How you want that so'ja? White or wheat bread? You want cheese on that...LOL....thank you sweetie

I just love how you kick words around and twist them in such a way that yhe mental page is just so vivid. awesome write as usual

Thank you beautiful poet! My, to receive your praise is an honor!

I LOVED THIS JOINT GIRL!!!
your imagery is insane girl
i dont know what's up with all these men messing with you but i might have to come after them for you...
:bam::SuN019::bam::spank:
lol awesome write poet

Yea...go get em' JDN...sniff, sniff...bastard! LOL...Thank you SO much JDN, for I always love when you stop by!

Feed me !!
let me taste da cascading sandwhich of love's meat
bite da essence of such bread feed me and surly i
won't nibble the love aways but redeem the meat to a plenty

I feel ya here ....what once was is no more for another now eat of thy harvest

Thank you my Richie....some folks dont realize how good a sandwhich taste, till it's gone....till they have been released into the world, and tasted some other sloppy sandwhich...yuck!

so true ...instead of a nice tasty sandwhich with prime meat they go a test a sloppy joe well u know one man lost another man's gain !

while he was saying scat kat another one was saying here kitty kitty!

I heard that! he he he....ya makin' me blush Richie.....yea...I think I am ready to come hither...answer the kat call.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back