South Jersey
Occupation
United States Air Force
Originally posted by Destee
don't have to know what's between the lines
of every poem, of every rhyme
all i know is you shared with me
a part of you so graciously
Destee, ya neva lied here!!! This, ta me, is what every read is all about most def!!!

Peace
GQ

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Black People : Reading Between the Lines - What is the Message? Black People Open Forum 2
Khasm13 Khasm13 : da jazz between the lines....(bounced off of royal jazz) Khasm13 11
S Health and Wellness : Relationship between the ABO Blood Group and the COVID-19 Susceptibility: Type O associated with lower risk.. Black Health and Wellness 0
O Black Entertainment : music is the silence between the notes Black Entertainment 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Reparations: The Key to Eliminating the Wealth Gap Between Black and White Americans? Black People Politics 8
R Black Poetry : SHE SAID” “In the club strut butt and rush to thrill i can crush a pill between two spoons while Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : SHE SAID” “In the club strut butt and rush to thrill i can crush a pill between Two spoons while a b Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Hard feelings over Players Coalition prompted confrontation between Eric Reid and Malcolm Jenkins Black Sports 5
R Black Poetry : “It's night time and it's a slight line between good and bad from the hood and mad, never informatio Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Ndugu Black People : Whats the dif between NGA and AFRICOM, if they both take advantage of our lack of unity?? Black People Open Forum 12
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : D.L. Hughley, T.I. Call Double Standard Between Texas School Shooting And Tay-K Murder Case Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : How diet can affect mental health: The likely link between food and the brain Black Health and Wellness 0
nilevalley Black People : The public spat between Dr. Umar Johnson and Tariq Nasheed Black People Open Forum 2
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Correlations between Flavius Josephus and the New testament AACOOLDRE 0
Destee Black People Politics : What's the difference between the opiod epidemic and the crack epidemic? Black People Politics 2
Liberty Black Jokes Humor : The Difference Between Bougie, Boujee, and Bourgie/Bourgeois, Explained Black Jokes Humor 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Spirituality Religion : waking between 3Am and 5AM... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
jamesfrmphilly African American History Culture : vintage-photos-show-the-beauty-of-african-american-women-from-between-1920s-and-1940s African American History Culture 2
Liberty Africa : Must Read: On the Complicated Relationship Between Africans and African-Americans All Things Africa 28
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : The Ancestors Speak: A Conversation Between Former Slaves And Union General Sherman African American History Culture 1
tarhaka bey Media: Tarhaka on The Ever Widening Gap between the Rich and the Poor in America Production 1 1 Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Why the gap between old and new black civil rights activists is widening African American History Culture 2
Liberty Black People : :Funny Graphs Show Correlation Between Completely Unrelated Stats Black People Open Forum 10
Liberty Black People Politics : The African-American Gap Between Clinton and Sanders Is Getting Smaller Black People Politics 17
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : BETWEEN "US" and Years Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Study Reveals Significant Overlap Between Police Brutality Deaths And Disabilities Black Health and Wellness 1
Lrae Black Sports : SNL explains the difference between black and white quarterbacks Black Sports 6
jamesfrmphilly Black People : kareem-abdul-jabbar-this-is-the-difference-between-donald-trump-and-bernie-sanders Black People Open Forum 0
RAPTOR Black People : The Wealth Gap Between Blacks and Whites Is Even More Enormous (and Shameful) Than You Think Black People Open Forum 27
RAPTOR Black People : Dr. Boyce Watkins : Charles Barkley "An ungly combination between ignorance and arrogance" Black People Open Forum 12
chuck Black People : The New Divide: Among And Between Blacks Too! Black People Open Forum 7
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Clear Link Found Between Vitamin D Deficiency and Alzheimer's Disease Black Health and Wellness 0
_NortheastGroover_ Black Entertainment : Iconoclast: A Talk Between Maya Angelou and Dave Chappelle Black Entertainment 0
HODEE Black People : Is there a Difference between either statement? Black People Open Forum 1
chuck Black People Politics : There Is A Difference: Between Conscious Raising--Education--And Indocrination! Black People Politics 0
Perfection Black People Politics : Correlational Matrix Between Polygyny and Rape Black People Politics 23
Destee Black Education / Schools : What's the difference between a college and a university? Black Education / Schools 6
R Black Spirituality Religion : What are the differences between Palo Mayombe and... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
RAPTOR Black People : What's the Difference Between Teach For America and a Scab Temp Agency? Black People Open Forum 2
KaHotep Black Poetry : Difference between Music and Religion Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
S Black People : Two minutes of video that explain the relationship between cops, druglords, dealers and feens. Black People Open Forum 0
Akyas Easu Black Spirituality Religion : The Struggle Between Love and the Ego: Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
MsInterpret Black People : Is there a difference between Afro-Centric and Conscious? Black People Open Forum 10
S Black Relationships : Why Date at all? Why not just arrange marriages between good families? Black Relationships 28
S Black People Politics : Abraham Lincoln (1809–1865). Political Debates Between Lincoln and Douglas. 1858 Black People Politics 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : Thin Line between Love and Hate - The Persuaders Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
Knowledge Seed Black People : Is there a connection between Islam and Black wealth? Black People Open Forum 9
S Black People : Is there a link between male homosexuality and Pedophilia? Black People Open Forum 148
S Black People : The selling of facilitated conflict between black women.. who's buying? Black People Open Forum 0
river Black People : Similarities Between Racism and Disabilitism Among Deaf People Black People Open Forum 0