Black Short Stories : Betrayal......

nevar

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 19, 2005
I'm a Georgia Peach!!!!
Occupation
working to own my plus size empire.....
I'm tired of my black brothers just getting over on me. I swear if go through one more heartbreak I am going to hurt somebody. I have given my all, and what do I get nothing. How many of you have been through this over and over. I have gave it to God to only have it back in my face again. How can you love when love is never given? It is so simple to tell me that all you want is a booty call, and let me make the decision if I want that. So let me tell you Betrayal is all I know. I had this one guy he wasn't really my type just someone I thought was for me. This brother had game like no other I mean he sold shyte like it was gold. I ate it, and ate it until I couldn't eat no more.

This brother always had some kind of excuse about why I couldn't come over his house, but was always coming to mine. We couldn't go out in public, had to text him, and the excuses he gave me was I seem legitimate. I know, I know I should have my tale kicked, but call me a sucker for love. I love my man hard don't you. Man I even payed for his probations and even helped out with his child support payments. Man I don't even know why I keep going through it or is it that I can't be alone. Excuse me my sister are you me, are we desperate. So I finally broke free from this dude, and decided love wasn't for me. I just want someone not just anyone, but someone to call my own. Oh while I am just rambling on let me introduce myself ladies my name is Terri. See I decided to tell my story raw because I want other ladies to know that if that man ain't the one let that man go. You can go buy you piece for $29.99 at the nearest Star Ship.

It's not worth it anymore to be going through all this drama. Listening to my girl Mary J. Blige singing, "No more Drama!". I wish drama wasn't my middle name. Well I have my work to keep me occupied what is it I do you ask. I am a cop yeah a cop. I bet your wondering how do I find time to be dating if I am a cop. I should have my butt kicked huh about what I was describing earlier. Thugs have always been attracted to me and you know I'm like that Tupac thug love. How many can relate to that Thug love mmmmmmmhmmm I'm hot thinking about it. So anyway I'm rolling down the strip, and I see this guy having trouble with his car of course it is normal procedure to stop and assist. So I figure this one going to be quick, and off I go to go patrol. I pull over, and whew talking about mmmmmhhhm. This dude was hot, fine, and had a body to match with his face. I had Boris Khoejoe or however his name is right before me. Pulling up behind the stall car I checked myself in the mirror to make sure this first impression was on point. (conscious speaking with in) Wait, wait, wait girl you know your not suppose to be doing this. Your job is to assist and not help yourself. Do you want to end up broken hearted again? They only want the cookie and once they get it they are gone. Aren't you tired of the same ol' thing. Wise the hell up, and stop being a flunky for these fools. I wanted to listen to my conscious, but the hell with it because this is my life. Besides I got this under control so I thought. To be continued..........

betrayal can be draining and hurtful to da core i know been there before
allow self to revisit within , I hear ya ...out wit da old and in wit the new
he awaits you and your answer ......Great story on life's betrayal of trust and love.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back