Black Relationships : "Betrayal" are friends really worth the trouble?

Know your friends....but most importantly....know yourself. I have 3 good friends, all female. I know them and they know me. I trust them, they trust me. I know what they are capable of, they know what i am capable of. Such is life. Pick and choose accordingly. My best friend and I didn't like each other at first, we got to know each other and bamm!!!! Best friends for 13 years now, been through the lows and highs. She knows me and I know her, we compliment each other quite well, only because we choose to. Know yourself first....then you will have better friends.
Good post! Thanks

I personally have gained and lost friends over the years. Due to stealing from me, Sleeping with my girlfriend, etc.

There is a vast difference between friends and aquaintances. In today's world the word friendship is mixed up. A friend is one who will be there with you through all that you go through. I personally do not think that in this life we will have a lot of close friends. I have close friend from school days...she has always been a very close and good friend. There are others I have met along the way..but the key is being able to know if they are there to use you or if they are really interested in your welfare. Today the friendship thing has become so narrow. It takes time to build friendships...that is why the Facebook friend thing is crazy and does not make sense. How can a person have 500 friends:(

Instead of blaming those you perceived as your friends and have become traitors...remember it takes two to tango, so your girlfriends over the years were responsible for their behaviour. Hope that you will find true and endearing friends in the future.

You need to redefine what you are calling friends. Sounds to me like you had a bunch of FRIENEMIES in your life that you took to be friends when they were not!! By the way, they were not sleeping with your girlfriends...your girlfriends were sleeping with them. She willingly gave up those drawers!! Come on, lets keep it real here....it ain't like they took it.

Keita you are a realist....:lol::lol::toast:so true

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back