Destee Network : Best African American Web Sites?

First of all allow me to say this! I answered Mr. Coger's question with a rethorical one of my own and I hope he realizes that. Now there are conversations that I would rather have in more of a private setting and the sites stats are one of them. With that said , my site is being "watched" and my computer is sometimes monitored, in fact it has been under "brute force" attacks several times and if you have a website that deals with certain issues more than likely it will me monitored too.
ok...:news:

First of all, we all should know and understand what the original intent/purpose/etc. was/is, i. e., merely provide us with options to rant etc.

Second of all, it is also about what we do in spite of that, i. e., rise above petty or serious differences, among ourselves, and use this option to unite for all of our sakes, which counts more...

I do not deny the obvious:

I just don't let others decide my fate and try to set an example others will also emulate, on the positive and progressive side...

FYI

http://www.africanholocaust.net 10 Years of dependable quality, not here one minute and then deadlink the next

I'd prefer folks sharing with us other sites, though not endless rants about the dirty deeds of the (sometimes distant) past, rather what we and they should be doing about the issues/problems/etc. of the present...

Included in ths context:

The self serving tactic of giving light sentences to the real rollers, hard time to first (small fly)/time peddlers, is why the so called war on drugs is being 'lost'...

That's just one example of the deceit and hypocrisy of those who 'run' this nation (play master over all of us)...

FYI

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back