Black People : Besides DNA Testing - is it possible to determine where we come from?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by BSanders, May 15, 2014.

1. BSanders

BSanders New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Besides DNA Testing is it possible to determine where we come from? Black history month was the only time I learned about our history growing up. MLK Harriet Tubman, Rosa Parks, and people like that. I've come to a point in my life where I want to know exactly where we come from, if that's even possible. My cousin shared a interesting video with me today. It's about 12 minutes. I'm not religious at all. But can I get some feed back on what you all think?

2. KingSango

KingSango Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +389
    If you're from a small tribe in an isolated part of the world then knowing who your ancestors were using DNA will show limited results. Meaning that it won't contain many different DNA groups in it. But if you're African American then you can bet that you have a wide range of DNA groups within you. DNA studies that charge African Americans lots of money to find their African tribe are deceiving you. We all will be percentage of various different tribes throughout the continent because our slaves ancestors mixed with each other upon their arriving here. Yoruba mixed with Bantu and so and so forth.

DNA is an interesting study that Whites have invented and the purpose behind it is military. They are combing DNA with known public records in order to determine who is who since we reincarnate. As far as we know Destee could actually be Harriett Tubman or Sojourner Truth or you could actually be Nat Turner reborn. Souls normally reincarnate into their immediate family unless the Egun want to send them to their extended family for safety concerns. Krackers want to know who is who so they will know who to target specifically. Also Blackmales can be put into the system and that makes it easier for them to set up outspoken and intelligent Blackmales for crimes involving DNA.

Trust me the U.S Kracker is doing the same thing under child support enforcement.

3. Babasola

Babasola Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +220
    Yes. A roots reading

4. ellen covington

ellen covington Well-Known Member MEMBER

community leader
    Ratings:
    +120
    Wow that is one way to look at it. I never thought about it but matching DNA is one sure way to figure out who they need to keep down before they get started.

5. ellen covington

community leader
    Ratings:
    +120
    Most babies are born in hospitals for the last 30 years do you think they are taking the DNA from birth.

6. KingSango

KingSango Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +389
    They take blood samples don't they? Well in short that is DNA and anything such as skin samples, hair samples and etc.

Believe me when I tell you that Krackers use DNA for military purposes and that includes race specific biological warfare.

Think about the nonsense they say the reason they want study DNA to improve the human being. But if there was improvement they really needed it would be to correct the gene within them that has gone wrong has made them melanin deficient. Don't you think? So trust me Krackers aren't researching DNA to further the development of mankind because they never develop mankind. Their entire civilization is set up to be an Anti-African civilization that leeches off of Africa and tries to exterminate all African human beings.

7. ellen covington

community leader
    Ratings:
    +120
    One of the only ways to stop this is to educate our children teaching them self love and social responsibility so when they are in a position of power they do right thing. To many people are taught to abandon them selves and hate anything that is considered culturally black. Did you see that white girl lela trying to post that thread this morning warning us to stay from around mexicans and whites trying to pass herself off as a black woman. They are getting so insecure and don't even want us in their communities you know they don't want the original man in existence at all.